Z's Indoor Work Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't updated here in a while ? but bassically, it's back to it's most common state that Is a crap hole! ? Wayyy too lazy to actually pick it up plus my motor isn't back together
IMG_20190925_214144.jpg

Don't beat yourself up. That's the normal state of being for my shop, office and art studio. I only clean them up when there's nothing productive to do and I'm bored. Or if I need an absolutely clean space to certain work.
Not really bearing my self up just hate a messy place lol. I need another 8ft table, the stuff on the floor is what reallly bothers me.

It won't matter. My studio was nothing but table and poop still managed to make it to the floor. I despise clutter too, but when I'm in my work space, I can't be bothered to clean it up because I'm doing creative things. And those things always take precedence over housekeeping...

It won't matter. My studio was nothing but table and poop still managed to make it to the floor. I despise clutter too, but when I'm in my work space, I can't be bothered to clean it up because I'm doing creative things. And those things always take precedence over housekeeping...
Yep. Cant be bothered most the time lol.

Nah ??after sum being bent over for a couple hours and organizing (with some pulling in between!), I think I'm done. I'm Gunna run the vacuum thru here tomorrow (12am and I don't wanna wake anyone up) View attachment 53678

Your room should stay spotless when you don't have a running engine!
Your room should stay spotless when you don't have a running engine!

Oh ,put the vaccum motor in your Baja!...

Hell no. Cheaper just to go get a longblock

But ,you still aren't having NO RC fun ,at any giving moment , I can step out my front door an do that regardless of what I step out with ,maybe I will get out today with one of my nitro rigs or my E-rig ,I will always have some kind of RC enjoyment!....:cool:

But ,you still aren't having NO RC fun ,at any giving moment , I can step out my front door an do that regardless of what I step out with ,maybe I will get out today with one of my nitro rigs or my E-rig ,I will always have some kind of RC enjoyment!....:cool:
The reason as to why I don't wanna get a longblock or anything is becuase there's more to that. I'll need carb, pull start, isolator, clutch system, ECT ECT. That's like $200, I can do alot with 200.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks