Z's Indoor Work Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fast forward a couple days, some wank sessions, swearing and sleep, it's clean ???
Those floor covers look like fekin trash lol.
IMG_20191202_010703.jpg
But, I threw away alot of trash, clean up the crusty toiled paper, and organized my tools n stuff, so now im nice n tidy no more 71cc left overs (sitting in a box) all over the place. An I won't loose stuff in the midst of ??

Haven't updated this thread in 10 months ? recently cleaned and re arrenged me room ? now I'm able to utilize the window ledge and shelf's as more storage space. Also cleaned out the closet (didn't take a pic), and had 3 whole trash bags of poop just lying round ?
IMG_20200830_232009.jpg

Haven't updated this thread in 10 months ? recently cleaned and re arrenged me room ? now I'm able to utilize the window ledge and shelf's as more storage space. Also cleaned out the closet (didn't take a pic), and had 3 whole trash bags of poop just lying round ?
View attachment 63027

That looks better Z ,but how short are you ,that is a very squatty looking room!....:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks