Crucial Kraken Vesla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely curious what you think lance, we upgrade alot of things anyways, but I think their price point is to high either way.

If it came with a genuine zenoah, or a decent radio from the get go, I think the price point would be more acceptable

It's still in the box , but I'm used to not considering that what Ive purchased is complete in any way , I knew about the radio already , I'm going futaba on this thing anyways , that way I don't have to bother our majesties ohnor , moderator to set up the dx5 on it 🤣😂, as far as the engine goes , I'm going all Taylor on it before I accidentally clicked the dam thing ,🤣😂 , to buy the roller plus shipping from Taylor is the same cost of the gasser from ddm , close anyways , it's freeeeekn KRAKEN , and I've been with them for years and no complaints at all , I've owned 3 VEKTA5 and I seriously can't remember braking one dam thing ever , and I'm not ever in last place in our track , there vehicles are very tough , I've got the Taylor 35 in my VEKTA5 right now , and still no breaks , unbelievable stuff no matter what non owners might think , you wanna know kraken just ask , I'll just say ,,, buy it now 🤣😂🤣😂😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫so I can race with you , they are a FREEKN blast , specially after a couple cans of goof juice🤣😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Definitely curious what you think lance, we upgrade alot of things anyways, but I think their price point is to high either way.

If it came with a genuine zenoah, or a decent radio from the get go, I think the price point would be more acceptable
All in all it looks ok. The thing is practically a vekta-baja so some things in my mind, should never have been put on the baja without the needed upgrade.

The radio is BS. This thing should've been a roller from the get go. I got mine rtr for $1100 plus shipping so technically mine was used, for about 15 minutes.

The shocks should have the top stops to stop them from popping off. This was an issue with the vekta and they made the part to stop that. Sad because that should've been part of the baja kit.
The battery box is small but then again this should've been addressed because same issue on the vekta.

The cage is stupid but thats already been an issue and addressed by you John on how to correct. The 8mm nuts you have to put a wrench on to get the bolt out is BS. I'm thinking of installing the sx5 cage because to me it's way purtier. Lol

The chassis and shock towers are crazy thick. Hence the 35lb weight.

I also like that there are some parts that coexist with the vekta. Also love how massive and wide it is💪🏽 Also love the throttle/brake linkage. It is a good size in diameter. Also love the aluminum servo horns that come on it.
What a cute remote lol , I see you couldn't resist getting one looking forward to see what you do with this build hopefully a custom wrap or paint job. Would be nice to see
It will be getting a 55 supreme
Engine is junk too
🤣 Correct!

Video coming soon.
20230210_150951.jpg

All in all it looks ok. The thing is practically a vekta-baja so some things in my mind, should never have been put on the baja without the needed upgrade.

The radio is BS. This thing should've been a roller from the get go. I got mine rtr for $1100 plus shipping so technically mine was used, for about 15 minutes.

The shocks should have the top stops to stop them from popping off. This was an issue with the vekta and they made the part to stop that. Sad because that should've been part of the baja kit.
The battery box is small but then again this should've been addressed because same issue on the vekta.

The cage is stupid but thats already been an issue and addressed by you John on how to correct. The 8mm nuts you have to put a wrench on to get the bolt out is BS. I'm thinking of installing the sx5 cage because to me it's way purtier. Lol

The chassis and shock towers are crazy thick. Hence the 35lb weight.

I also like that there are some parts that coexist with the vekta. Also love how massive and wide it is💪🏽 Also love the throttle/brake linkage. It is a good size in diameter. Also love the aluminum servo horns that come on it.

It will be getting a 55 supreme

🤣 Correct!

Video coming soon.
View attachment 85545
I still have yet to see a side byside picture next to a baja

That's dope that's why it's always good to keep a good name for yourself. I always tell young kids your name is your brand and only want to keep good things attached to it. Can you imagine what people go through when some in there family commit a murder and when they here that last name they think you might be a bad person also. Like Domers or Epstein , bin laden. If my daughter came home with a boyfriend last name Epstein I would be tayling them all over town lol 😆 😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks