GazooRC got a 30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be completely in left field on this but I thought I read somewhere you have to use this CY clutch plate on 5ive-T to prevent the shoes from binding or something?
I’m putting my G320 in my 30DNT and I have to swap out the bell housing from the engine that came with it. The engine on the left (red) is the Z the one on the right (blue) is the engine that came with the truck. I was going to keep the z hardware the way it was. Not sure if I should use the CY plate instead? 🤷🏻‍♂️ thoughts? IMG_3026.jpeg

Before you take apart the zenoah see if the engine lines up with the holes on the chassis. Just thread a few bolts into the clutch bell housing so you can see if it lines up, if it does then your v2 is copied from the 2.0. If not then yea it's still a v1 and you'll need to use the pullstart cover as well

Before you take apart the zenoah see if the engine lines up with the holes on the chassis. Just thread a few bolts into the clutch bell housing so you can see if it lines up, if it does then your v2 is copied from the 2.0. If not then yea it's still a v1 and you'll need to use the pullstart cover as well
I couldn't fit it in there without the housing with the cut out because the brake was hitting. I've got everything almost ready to get swapped over anyways so ill try tonight and see before I put clutch in.
If it doesn't I'm just getting a Taylor 35 and calling it a day. lol I haven't ran this truck yet and its already becoming a PITA. :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't fit it in there without the housing with the cut out because the brake was hitting. I've got everything almost ready to get swapped over anyways so ill try tonight and see before I put clutch in.
If it doesn't I'm just getting a Taylor 35 and calling it a day. lol I haven't ran this truck yet and its already becoming a PITA. :ROFLMAO:
I saw a video on ddm explaining some good details on this issue. Check it out. It was on the 320 zenoah page.
In the meantime I’m going to check out this ☝️ write up for my own personal gain.

@GazooRC the g320 engine uses its own clutch housing, the bolt spacing is larger and the hole in center is also larger. If it's cut out for the brakes then it's copying the 2.0 layout.
Now you tell me lol I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before I started. Oh well I’m on hold until this plate comes in. Hopefully I have it before the weekend.

All good. I haven't had a v2. I haven't worked on a Losi in quite some time actually. Learning pains I guess but its all good. Name of the game right. I wont be running anytime soon anyways we have more snow on the way apparently lol 😩

Was hoping we were past that , The only good thing if we do get snow is it won't last long with sun angle getting more direct and some longer days.

Haven't been able to do too much lately but did get the Losi Dirtbike down to the local field to burn a couple batteries over the past weekend. Other than that, waiting impatiently.

Was hoping we were past that , The only good thing if we do get snow is it won't last long with sun angle getting more direct and some longer days.

Haven't been able to do too much lately but did get the Losi Dirtbike down to the local field to burn a couple batteries over the past weekend. Other than that, waiting impatiently.
Yea same. Exactly. I am still getting this truck and need to work on buggy still so I only have my 2 shelf queens ready to go right now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks