105 inch dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well kenaz02000 how is the build coming along?

nice work so far,very intrested in seeing how the finish product looks ...
i just finished fixing the front spoiler and now im going to start the cockpit . im trying to find a 1/4 driver to put in but cant find one :no:

can you not get any action figure or anything no?

lot of work involved id say in that...
did you get the engine up and running yet?
or have you any servos mounted up yet?

can you not get any action figure or anything no?

lot of work involved id say in that...
did you get the engine up and running yet?
or have you any servos mounted up yet?

no i haven't got the engine or servos yet .i bought the engine about 4 days ago from germany i might get it in the end of next week . ill invent something for the driver until then ill have to wait and work on what i can

ya that driver will have to be pretty big actually,i will try and round up a midget looking for some work and i will ship him on to you :lol::lol:

cant wait to see the whole thing coming together now ...

that engine looks well nice looking pipe too.

ya that driver will have to be pretty big actually,i will try and round up a midget looking for some work and i will ship him on to you :lol::lol:

cant wait to see the whole thing coming together now ...

that engine looks well nice looking pipe too.

thanks send a midget lol . when i get the engine i will be able to do alot of things

man thats a sweet looking set up,will you sit it like an onroad set up,judging from the position of the carb and intake side.
any engine mounts with it?
wonder how you will mount it,mmmm supose you will need mounts also then.

man thats a sweet looking set up,will you sit it like an onroad set up,judging from the position of the carb and intake side.
any engine mounts with it?
wonder how you will mount it,mmmm supose you will need mounts also then.
i guess i will have to build my own engine mounts but im posotive ill get there in the end

judging from what we see you build so far i don't doubt you a bit man...

cant wait to see that fitted and up and running..

man thats a time consuming one......

i just finished fixing the front spoiler and now im going to start the cockpit . im trying to find a 1/4 driver to put in but cant find one :no:

For a driver, check with the airplane guys, my buddy has a 1/3 scale plane with a 20 foot wingspan, he has a pilot, you may be able to modify the little man into something cool..

I don't think you would want to use a real midget, simply because you would have to feed it, plus you would have a bunch of oompa loompas outside picketing!! That's never good!

Trip..

For a driver, check with the airplane guys, my buddy has a 1/3 scale plane with a 20 foot wingspan, he has a pilot, you may be able to modify the little man into something cool..

I don't think you would want to use a real midget, simply because you would have to feed it, plus you would have a bunch of oompa loompas outside picketing!! That's never good!

Trip..
lol the oompa loompas will be great because i love choclate and sweets lol ive got jet planes as well ill find something in the end thanks for all the help you give me all of ya

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks