105 inch dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here s a photo so you can compare it with a 1/10 car because alot of you are asking here it is thanks for all of your help and support
PICT0140.jpg

...Just a question... Why did you choose wood for a body? Weight, price, availability, or was it because it was easier to form into what you wanted?

Wood is cool, I am thinking a wooden dragster stained in a deep cherry or mahogany?

I know I am weird, but a stained wooden dragster doing 100mph in a scale 1/4 mile would be totally different than the norm... (Kind of like me, not normal!:lol:) Although with what you are building, you could paint it to blend into the track and it would Still draw a huge crowd!!!

With the motor you have planned for this project, this sucker is gonna fly!!!

Keep up the good work and please be sure to post lots of pictures and videos!!

Trip..

...Just a question... Why did you choose wood for a body? Weight, price, availability, or was it because it was easier to form into what you wanted?

Wood is cool, I am thinking a wooden dragster stained in a deep cherry or mahogany?

I know I am weird, but a stained wooden dragster doing 100mph in a scale 1/4 mile would be totally different than the norm... (Kind of like me, not normal!:lol:) Although with what you are building, you could paint it to blend into the track and it would Still draw a huge crowd!!!

With the motor you have planned for this project, this sucker is gonna fly!!!

Keep up the good work and please be sure to post lots of pictures and videos!!

Trip..
balsa wood is very light we use it to build rc planes then we cover it with dope and tissue and the finish comes out just perfect . ill send more pictures and videos of the car soon

I check this thread every visit it seems and love watching the progress.... It's going to look great once covered. Have you decided on colors yet?

Stained LOL.. or the big bamboo theme

I check this thread every visit it seems and love watching the progress.... It's going to look great once covered. Have you decided on colors yet?

Stained LOL.. or the big bamboo theme
im glad you check it every time and that you like it thanks. im still thinking about the colour scheme i wish to build it black with flames but ive already built my first car using those colours. here is the first car i built

Picture007.jpg

Last edited:
these are the rims we had did you like them ? well i didnt lol they were not good so we sold them again for the same price we bought them
Picture021.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks