2022 HPI savage a 1/7 scale xmaxx killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ,,,, I'm out to prove this x Max destroyer stuff first hand !!!! I've got a Savage on the way ! I found it for $464, at RC Mart , $799 🤣😂😁😀 what bunch - O - crap , I did all compairisons as to both priced , exactly the same trucks , insane savings !! Now for this side by side driving thing , can't wait but it will be a few months before I get things going again , were getting tough cold winter weather here now and I'm in no hurry to shatter plastic all over 🤣😂

I've become a victim of my own stupidity !!! I filled out the order form on RC marts site , but I never actually purchased the Savage on waiting on more study of the mailing process and stuff and decided not to purchase from RC Mart , so I went to recreational hobbies and ordered the nitro Savage from them , well a visit to the bank , discovered that the creeps at RC Mart somehow charged me for the FREEEEEKN thing ,causing overdraft fees , and now I have two savages on the way CRRRAAAAAP !!! SCAMN DOGS ! I NEVER CLICKED ON PURCHASE !!! WHAT THE HELL !! lesson learned !! 😠😡😵🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

I've become a victim of my own stupidity !!! I filled out the order form on RC marts site , but I never actually purchased the Savage on waiting on more study of the mailing process and stuff and decided not to purchase from RC Mart , so I went to recreational hobbies and ordered the nitro Savage from them , well a visit to the bank , discovered that the creeps at RC Mart somehow charged me for the FREEEEEKN thing ,causing overdraft fees , and now I have two savages on the way CRRRAAAAAP !!! SCAMN DOGS ! I NEVER CLICKED ON PURCHASE !!! WHAT THE HELL !! lesson learned !! 😠😡😵🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
That's f#$% up brother I stop using my cards and straight pay pal puts another step in the way

Well here it is folks , just like I warned you , I've got my own x Max killer , I'll see about this first hand , waited quite a while for the thing , very cool truck , pictures don't do justice to this body , it's got inlays n stuff , and is a really good paint scheme , well I m o , at least , but I'm old n decrepit n blind SOOOO,,,,anyways , I got my money back on the other debacle , so I'm not feeling g ripped off anymore

Attachments

• IMG_20211209_180839.jpg
    IMG_20211209_180839.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks