2022 HPI savage a 1/7 scale xmaxx killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way you guys could be so informed on the subject of poop is if you owned one , from what you guys are saying you haven't owned a x Max so how can you know so much , I have 2 of them and all my buds and me enjoy them Everytime I bring them with 2 packs for both , everybody drives them and we don't break anything , I don't know , maybe learn how to drive , sliding sideways on dirt , double flipped off of jumps , twist side to side in mid air , jump fences , wheelie under totally controll , that's the stuff we do alot if with our x Max's , if you've never taken one out and done these things , quit your bitchn , cuz x Max is a very fun rig ,,,,, well if you know what your doing and what your talking about , because it sounds to me like you've never done any of these things , jeeeeeze ! Fun is Fun , get over it

I also have Arrma ,axial, losi , Vekta , and team associated , Traxxas is just something else I own and enjoy , so maybe everybody wants to tear down a Arrma product next🤣 Hillariouse , illiterate 🤣 fun police ? Sounds like you got my decrepit idea and point so , I'm forum grade 😋

The only way you guys could be so informed on the subject of poop is if you owned one , from what you guys are saying you haven't owned a x Max so how can you know so much , I have 2 of them and all my buds and me enjoy them Everytime I bring them with 2 packs for both , everybody drives them and we don't break anything , I don't know , maybe learn how to drive , sliding sideways on dirt , double flipped off of jumps , twist side to side in mid air , jump fences , wheelie under totally controll , that's the stuff we do alot if with our x Max's , if you've never taken one out and done these things , quit your bitchn , cuz x Max is a very fun rig ,,,,, well if you know what your doing and what your talking about , because it sounds to me like you've never done any of these things , jeeeeeze ! Fun is Fun , get over it
2B5A9AEE-0184-4932-9E54-C7D4A263F026.jpeg
🥱
It’s a fun truck can’t lie about that… but that doesn’t change that the brand sucks for the most part
I doubt I will be buying another rig from them, and most parts I buy will be aftermarket

@Relic-1 besides the children, most of us have been in rc a long time. Like many others I've had many traxxas platforms and they all have one thing in common. I don't own any of them any more. You base you bias off one reasonably built rig, but forget all the issues they had with a lot of their other platforms. Hence why a lot of people get away from them once they realize there is better out there. You shenanigans with claiming everyone is bashing the X max is false. Most actually agreed with you, that it is a decent platform but like everything traxxas it's faults are apparent, but so cheap to fix it doesn't matter. I will 100% confirm any day of the week I did and would put my savage against any version of the t max, and eat it alive, live to tell the tail and not have to fix a dam thing before going put again with it. Had a t max myself as well as my brothers, cousin and a few friends. I still have my savage. My last traxxas pos was given to my younger brother, whom promptly broke it, asked me to fix it. Sorry, a heavily upgraded e revo that can't take a bit of off road abuse is no use to me and I'm frankly sick of fixing it.
Beside all this, traxxas sales model is deplorable. This is also a fact. It's been hashed over numerous times and keeps coming back, so go on and support your bully of the rc world. I won't.

I will 100% confirm any day of the week I did and would put my savage against any version of the t max, and eat it alive, live to tell the tail and not have to fix a dam thing before going put again with it.
👆, yeah I also got both… having way more problems with the tmaxx after maybe like 1.5 yrs of ownership than owning the savage for like 7-8 years… most durable and reliable nitro truck I’ve ever known. The savage completely destroys the tmaxx in performance too.

I fixed 2 original t-maxx's for a co worker and good god they are horrific to drive :oops: and yes my first 4x4 was the original t-maxx with the trx .15 pro.... I not hear to bash anyone but I need to point out that traxxas is an entry level company to a person that clueless with rc and im sure they are well aware of the flaws and a new Comer isn't going to comprehend a weak point of the vehicle but rather think they broke it because of the way they drove it. Also to elaborate on their customer service why do you think its so good? My opinion is the fact if the service is good they will have repeat buyers for their stuff. I bought a 3.3 jato 2nd hand and yea it blew the engine a few days after and I wasn't surprised, did the power up program for a new 3.3 which was honestly nice to see a discount trade in for a feked motor that blew bearing pieces everywhere I mean poop the fragments were imbedded into the combustion chamber and in the piston and the case was no better. Also had a clutch bearing lock up on it so I called traxxas about it and they sent me new bearings on the house no questions asked and even told them I bought it second hand. Moral of the story is most of us here have different levels of expectation in manufactured goods as other are ok with settling for lower grade goods. Some people won't drive anything less than a ferrari in life while others are ok with driving the village bicycle that's a Honda civic. Eh im done

My jato had the worst and hardest to fix wreck I had in a long time , came down on the back end , broke the gear box and everything right off , took the easy way out and j-b welded it back together 😂 been that long way for years now , no problems , I put big old six packs on it 😂 neet little car for the nephew , funny thing ,,, he NEVER complains about it, hmmmmm,,,,,it's my toons car don't have no ! 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_110004.jpg
    IMG_20210831_110004.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210831_110019.jpg
    IMG_20210831_110019.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry relic it's still a pos. NOW CAN WE MOVE ON? I have no idea why you went on your traxxas is so wonderful speel, but this is about hpi. If you can't stop talking about traxxas, then go shimmy up a cactus, sit on the top, and rotate.

I don't worship anything that has to do with Traxxas or cactus , there is a higher power however that I thank and worship everyday , but thanx for the comforting suggestion , I've done alot of study since this epilog , and have decided I want the Savage , but I'm hearing parts support is not any good ,going out on the perverbial limb by asking what's your opinion on parts availability on this thing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks