2022 HPI savage a 1/7 scale xmaxx killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now, parts are very very slowly becoming available. I don't know if the new savage has hit the shelf yet. They are priced kinda steep imo, but looks like a few improvements have been made to the drive train. Give it time. Depending on how different they are I have a stash of parts and spares from the Last time hpi went under.

Just so you know the information I got on the 1/7 size was bad. Its a reconfigured and updated 1/8 Savage. I've seen one in person and it looks like they took inspiration from hop up manufacturers and incorporated it in their base design.

I know they went with a different design on the arms and hubs but I believe they are cross compatible with older savage aluminum parts. TBH The savage platform is not supported by many companies, its been out of production too long. Hopefully we will start to see new hop up options soon but its not looking good.

IDK if anyone would find this interesting but savage XL parts became available again on HRP's website yesterday. The F5.9 engine is also now available.

Octane parts and original 4.6 parts became available earlier last month. This is really good news for us who have older savages.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks