2stroker Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRC UHD drive axles, Taylor RC locker, and blackbone gears. Next to order will be the gearbox, layshaft, brakes. Axles are from Detroit. Got a super deal on the hexlock blackbone and bearings from @Fifth Scale Or Bust Rc. And also thanks to @misterleon for a deal on a couple much needed other items to come, thanks guys!🙏

Attachments

• 20210831_121650.jpg
    20210831_121650.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 13
Who else is running the rcmax locker? Picked up this locker from fith scale or bust and the hardware is missing 🤦🏻‍♂️ I see the hardware should be m3 but unsure of the length. I am guessing that they are 10mm and @9mm with a washer being the locker is not fully tapped straight through?🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Who else is running the rcmax locker? Picked up this locker from fith scale or bust and the hardware is missing 🤦🏻‍♂️ I see the hardware should be m3 but unsure of the length. I am guessing that they are 10mm and @9mm with a washer being the locker is not fully tapped straight through?
For which part are you talking about? I don’t remember using an m3 on any of the parts. There’s an m4 though. Four of them to install the baja diff gear onto the locker. The hardware I circled is what came with the housing
0B445ED8-7EA9-45A1-B5C1-1E204331B1DE.jpegD769AD5F-EBBC-473C-AB21-DB1CB3337CF6.jpeg

Ok thanks bro, wasn't sure because the package was opened and finger feked to death🤣
Another issue I have here now.. Wing! Cant be like Mr. @Milo 🤣
Do I go hpi styling or lipped blade?
I can have aluminum vinyl wrapped to match the carbon on the body, Or anodized black or powder coated black
It’s a tough one mate. I’ve been looking at all sorts of wings trying to picture what will work best. I reckon you need to some CAD.

Cardboard Aided Design, then you can make a choice on what looks best. 👍🏽

It’s a tough one mate. I’ve been looking at all sorts of wings trying to picture what will work best. I reckon you need to some CAD.

Cardboard Aided Design, then you can make a choice on what looks best. 👍🏽
I have been looking everywhere too and keep coming back to an extremely simple design, but your right I will have a better idea through some quick cad drawings

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks