2stroker Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He building these? I want a couple for my baja lol
Yes sir! Fresh Aki built💪shipping is cheap and fast too right now. Instagram message him if you still have an account there, hes on right now😉 cant say who's got the wild arctic digital camo🤐🤐🤐🤣 but it sure is sweet 💪😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-210832_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909-210832_Instagram.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6
the bachelor GIF

Yes sir! Fresh Aki built💪shipping is cheap and fast too right now. Instagram message him if you still have an account there, hes on right now😉 cant say who's got the wild arctic digital camo🤐🤐🤐🤣 but it sure is sweet 💪😎

Want him to make me one for this sx5 cage, those won't match really any cage I have

I even asked him before, for them bumpers in particular. But he said he had no more and he won't remake any old design. So I asked what all he had in stock and ended up with them losi bumpers. Which I don't mind because all his stuff is limited and just quality goods. I asked him if he was going to make bumpers for this cage and he said NO!. I HAVE NO PLANS TO MAKE BUMPER..🤣 Same with the cage. He's funny🤣. Had to work him in the beginning. But I see why is a little costly with all his designs, he has to make new jigs and has many hours into the design and I see he likes to make 4 of each and cut the version off. I wish I was around and caught his more complex designs like the trophy truck or Funco paneled cages. His work, just impresses me so I always tell him I'm ready for the next release

2Strokers Fab version 56 with
Red Arrow V2 arms

Screenshot_20210910-130126_Gallery.jpg
I'll get a few more pics later. I have made a bunch of wing templates last night. Also considering other ideas for wheels or having these wheels machined down and the spikes cut and narrowed. I like the look of the spikes and I believe the 2" cross cutters are only 180mm compared to the 195mm. Going for all same diameter around. Or setup like a dune rig. This cage is a cross between a Tatum motorsports rail and a can am x3

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks