2stroker Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for photo 4 send the template to dean to make out of cf for you😍😍😍😍
I’ve already asked.
He’s waiting for measurements, but it will be the cherry on the cake for me. I’ll build it first.
Also he’s not that keen because if it flips it will probably snap and that’s an expensive snap that he doesn’t want people complaining about.

Understandable.

I’ve already asked.
He’s waiting for measurements, but it will be the cherry on the cake for me. I’ll build it first.
Also he’s not that keen because if it flips it will probably snap and that’s an expensive snap that he doesn’t want people complaining about.

Understandable.
For a build like the ones you guys are doing I’d be willing to pay the extra for him to build a one off mold and then just order like 5 and pay whatever he wants🤣🤣

The good thing about the one @misterleon voted for is that it only covers the mount pad area and with some nice 5mm flat carbon and nothing protruding it should be ok in a roll over. I only pray to God that won't happen..I will set the wheelie bar on drag mode 🤣

The good thing about the one @misterleon voted for is that it only covers the mount pad area and with some nice 5mm flat carbon and nothing protruding it should be ok in a roll over. I only pray to God that won't happen..I will set the wheelie bar on drag mode 🤣
You could look into making it out of nylon🤔

That would definitely last have to make a cheap small metal brake to heat and bend the abs. Definitely gonna grab a few sheets to test this. Nylon or abs..like a starboard would last the longest. Other than this I can grab some thick 2mm aluminum and break the bend and wrap it and call it beautiful.. and would be still easy to replace
Then you would just need to find someone with a 3D printer🧐
Are 3d printed parts brittle?

That would definitely last have to make a cheap small metal brake to heat and bend the abs. Definitely gonna grab a few sheets to test this. Nylon or abs..like a starboard would last the longest. Other than this I can grab some thick 2mm aluminum and break the bend and wrap it and call it beautiful.. and would be still easy to replace
All you’ll need is a bench grinder, vise and belt sander and you could have a pretty professionally wing

Always been curious. I'd like to buy one for odd custom little bits if there worth it.
I definitely have the tools to do this .its just you should see me when I buy shoes bro! Them shits gotta be just right and this is one of them situations 😱

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks