30DN DTT-7s V2 gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where your at but I believe I have a stock v1 clutch carrier and I have 2.0 center diff tower with the brake discs and pads. Also have plastic center diff cup.
still putting together what i need and where to get. fearless has a couple things. DDM has a couple others. the pinion cover i can't find. I believe i can change to 18T pinion with the stock 58t spur as long as i use the pills to shift the engine. not sure but the 18t 62 combo my be to far.

I run a 22/62 on my 5ive-t, 18/62 is a tire burner setup with my 34cc. Ditch the mesh inserts as they are a waste of money.
I,m on 38cc and what is the mesh inserts/ the four pills under the chassis on motor mounts?

Throw those pills as you call them in the trash and use washers or buy the fancy washers. Set mesh like normal. The pinion cover isn't really needed either. The brace from the bell to the center diff is nice and helps stiffen things up. Use a washer on that as well. All I have is spare 1.0 parts so I don't think any of it will help with a 2.0 clone.

Throw those pills as you call them in the trash and use washers or buy the fancy washers. Set mesh like normal. The pinion cover isn't really needed either. The brace from the bell to the center diff is nice and helps stiffen things up. Use a washer on that as well. All I have is spare 1.0 parts so I don't think any of it will help with a 2.0 clone.
You don't have an issue with motor moving??? I found the hardware is not as hard as I thought it would be.

turns out the DTT-7S V2 comes stock with what they call a road gear......... 23-54T.

Not sure if anyone put this together:

ratio pin/spur
234 23/54 stock ddt-7s V2
251 21.5/54
270 20/54
284 19/54
288 21.5/62
295 21/62
300 18/54
305 19/58 stock dtt-7 V1
310 20/62
326 19/62

The one thing I just thought about while typing is the pitch of each gear and if that would be an issue. The other would the engine inserts and hardware and if the OEM holes will allow enough movment.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks