4wd Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot I have the lexan cover for radio tray on the 2wd but the tray is slightly bigger on this 1 so doesn't quite fit but will def make a new 1 out of something to start with.

Do you like the dwarfy sticker BTW :cool2:
Photo0139.jpg

Last edited:
i nearly went for a set myself but the cost and tyre choice put me off with the hpi tyres/wheels im spolt for choice and so far ive been using rovan tyres and to be 100% honest for the money there spot on and its not like there not getting any stick there getting more abuse than any rovan could throw at them with the new engine and around 7hp on tap

your so wrong this is what it needs a set of these and a good dose of dirt and shite splatered all over it best mod ive done was turning to the dark side and fitting hpi adapters

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Must admit they do suit the bug shell. The stock marder wheels and tyres look pants on mine.......too much white maybe??

you can but unless you use a plastic primer it comes off even with primer it don't last to long but blacks a good colour for rims suits any car

I thought it would come off easily. I have the blingy carson wheels which look good enough but they don't have the reinforcing ring around the squares so wont last 2mins. Ah well will just have to get it dirty instead :D

may not be a problem with the 4wd as the loads are spread over the front and rear wheels instead of just the rears

1 of em has a slight crack in the square anyway so only any good for a free wheeling front on a 2wd and even then prob wouldnt last too long. Will keep an eye on rossmods clearance cos they have cheap wheels & tyres on from time to time. The kcr step stud tyres are supposed to be good as are the bulldog tyres. Having said that in the weather we had lately, the stock spikes will prob be as good as any on soft grass.

Be careful mate of the new Leo rims, mike was guna sell a set to someone he new with a marder and asked if I would try them on mine b4 he sold them but due the the offset they looked strange as they sat to far in and made it look really narrow and the fronts caught my bumper ;)

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks