4wd Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you cant wait to see mine go its me looking foward to seeing yours go mate theres not going to be anything between them

They will both be in the same field if thats what you mean!! Will be a good afternoon out even if I do get my arse kicked all day :cool2:

you know when you see a cat playing with a mouse and the mouse is just chucked around and toyed with then it goes in for the kill thats what your in for mate im going to hold back and toy with you on 3/4 throttle then smoke you on 2 wheels or flip it and wreck it in 10 mins

you know when you see a cat playing with a mouse and the mouse is just chucked around and toyed with then it goes in for the kill thats what your in for mate im going to hold back and toy with you on 3/4 throttle then smoke you on 2 wheels or flip it and wreck it in 10 mins

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bet you cant hold back for 10 mins!! Put your on road wheel & tyres on to give me a chance :lol::lol:

I have an outerwares pull start cover on this 1 and was surprised how much crap was stuck to it from just a quick a 5min run up the field. Have you got 1 fitted or have you done the mesh mod?

im running the tps red race and the flywheel is falt on the rear side and the fronts sharp and it eats grass,,i did have the mesh mod on the 23cc and a mesh on the pullstart but haven't got round to doing this yet on the 29cc but so far the body deflects most things and its not been a issue

im running the tps red race and the flywheel is falt on the rear side and the fronts sharp and it eats grass,,i did have the mesh mod on the 23cc and a mesh on the pullstart but haven't got round to doing this yet on the 29cc but so far the body deflects most things and its not been a issue

I never bothered with it on the zen 26 in my 2wd & it ran without any problems. Most of what was stuck to the outerwares would have been sucked in and spat out anyway so not sure its of any real benefit.

Took the bug out for its first proper run this afternoon & met up with Renbar & Wagon - top blokes & good to finally meet you. The time taken to make sure the build was perfect paid off as I did a tank & a bit of juice & nothing fell off & this was a bare bone build so I am quietly pleased with myself :clap:

The 4wd kit has totally transformed the marder (or bug as it is now). It doesn't just roll over & give at the 1st sight of a corner, it sticks 2 fingers up and feckin blasts round them :cool2: Slightly more power would be nice but I will get used to the new set up first then maybe take Stevo up on his offer of a race tuned engine. That said it performed very well and wasnt slow by any means. All in all money well spent & cant wait to get out with it again :cup-1:

top bash mate and a great 4wd bug really suprised with the way it handled spot on

my car however was a dog female dog mofo and fecked with me all day from starting it,to tryin to keep the front wheels down i had crash after crash tryin to tame this thing ive created but i failed big time today and got slaughtered by dwarfy,with the hard ground and no front anti rollbar no rear brake after its pipe let go 5 mins in didnt help much,theres a fine line with how much power a 2wd can handle and ive crossed it and made my car a total handfull time to try a lower map and try to detune a tad

It did bite your hand a bit when you tried to start it and you had some spectacular rolls, mind you so did Wagon when his throttle stuck wide open!

Its mind blowing how much power yours has :scared: You can see the tyres ballooning when you give it the beans and it sounds fantastic compared to mine screaming it tits off!! I want 1!!

wagon was so lucky he killed it when he did mate that was flat out and on its own lucky no damage just a dead servo,,them posts take no prisoners

you can now see why it needs silverback beadlocks and what happens when you don't have the inner ones as well

yeah it was very lucky, could have easily ended in tears.

Mine is on charge again now so I can have a run round the fields here tomorrow after work. Need to get the tuning right. It was good but still running a bit rich so could be better but I suppose it was ok for the break-in.

if you can spin all 4 wheels up like that youve got enough power maybe gear it up a tooth or two or fit a jetpro or dom that will wake it right up but i was impressed with it and so was wagon,,wasnt nowt between you and wagon really and don't forget your cars half the weight of his but both cars were just planted to the ground,and mine was hovering over it with the front wheels barely touching the ground and the arse end down

Good point on the gearing mate. Running 18/46 so 20/44 will prob be a nice balance between acceleration & top end.

i think im going to run that ratio as well may calm it down a bit ive just got to rob it from the on road and try bugs all ready for next run may try getting it out later on today need to test brakes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks