5ive-B Throttle Brace, Victory Big Bore Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EB4GT

I'm collecting parts to start my 5ive-B build. Is the throttle/brake servo brace needed? Parts explosion drawing appears to have the brace built into the radio tray.

I'm looking for a silenced pipe. Victory Big Bore a quality piece?

Other than the question above I'm getting - qty 3 845 servos, stock G320 motor, outerwear's on the motor, MIP Header Lock Kit, and killer B. I already have a hitec servo programmer.

I'm going to pickup the 5ive-B brakes to install on my 5ive-T. Hopefully the updated brakes actually work.

Welcome to the forum!

I say get the brace. It stops the radio tray from dancing around when you hit the brakes.

Silenced VRC is a nice pipe and you will be satisfied. I got it just in case I go racing with my 5ive and a silenced pipe is necessary. I prefer my Olimat for straight performance.

Losi brakes are great in stock form so if you are having issues, it's your setup.

Thank you.

Regarding the brace, which one to get. The 5ive-T 2.0 brace may work, LOS251075, plastic and hopefully will not deform the stock diff uprights. I'm basing this only on looking at pictures on horizon. I've also seen TLR356003, carbon fiber. And RC Rock Armor.

Any input on which brace is best?

Is the heat shield keeping heat from the pipe off the engine? Along with the holes in the plasic side guard letting heat from the pipe out?

Hey they have the booted brake disk set on sale on Detroit if you are still looking for a brake upgrade.I just thought I would toss that out there.
Thanks. Looks like the pics above show the 5b brake pads with booted brakes and modified rc towers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks