64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never ran a clutch on boats. When I built the 58 inch cat I put one on it. I run by myself and being able to walk up to the low water and set it in where it is deep than start it is way easier. Especially for carb needle adjustments.

Imo direct drive should only be used for racing only. The advantages do not outweigh the risk if your just a basher. Killer bee should also be used. Safety first kids!🤘😬👍😜Even when it comes to these electric boats one needs to be aware at all times and check your settings on your tx before you even turn it on. Spektrum factory tx has unprotected throttle trim control knob, it could get accidentally cranked.. turn that boat on and you have 60k rpm slicers. These boats are great but also come with great risk.

Thanks bizzer :cool:(y).... this is the final week I was told my boat is being assembled sometime this coming week and ill be getting a phone call to let me know its on the way. Im pretty sure they legit crate these with wood from what I've seen pictures of and ive yet to see a bad review on shipping damage.

All that work he did but I see no signs of foam pool noodles in there to help it from sinking if it gets water in it. It may not save it from sinking completely but sometimes it will be just below the surface of the water. Not acting like the Titanic. lol I did see the towel in the front of it under the hatch but when that towel gets wet you just added ballast to the boat.

well im going to start the thread as i cant wait anymore and i have confirmation that my boat is no longer an order ticket and it is now a hull waiting to be rigged.
the boat is black gel coat with all purple hardware and every bit of aluminum on the engine is purple including the engine mounts.
the mods are
BZx4 mod which consists of a championship ported head, high rev piston and base is cut for more compression- adds 10 to 15 mph...should put me in the high 50mph range hopefully close to 60mph
sharpened and balanced beryllium and bronze 2 blade prop
tuned race exhaust
window frame and stainless mesh for the canopy instead of vinyl decals for windows
billet fuel door so the canopy doesn't have to come off to refuel
added a tachometer
very cool purple cooling head with 2 in 2 out fittings
2 in 2 out purple exhaust manifold
purple outdrive and rudder
billet purple water pump cover
billet purple gas cap
2 billet purple exhaust tips
billet purple bonzi clutch system

my mods to add
zen 30.5 pum engine
purple water lines
lime green fuel line
lime green taylor spark plug wire with msd plug boot/ i have to make myself
billet carb diaphragm cover
bartolone v2 velocity stack
DDM billet pull handle
FS steel clutch

Picture for reference mines just blackView attachment 74643
If you are looking for more bottom end or top end speed you can look
well im going to start the thread as i cant wait anymore and i have confirmation that my boat is no longer an order ticket and it is now a hull waiting to be rigged.
the boat is black gel coat with all purple hardware and every bit of aluminum on the engine is purple including the engine mounts.
the mods are
BZx4 mod which consists of a championship ported head, high rev piston and base is cut for more compression- adds 10 to 15 mph...should put me in the high 50mph range hopefully close to 60mph
sharpened and balanced beryllium and bronze 2 blade prop
tuned race exhaust
window frame and stainless mesh for the canopy instead of vinyl decals for windows
billet fuel door so the canopy doesn't have to come off to refuel
added a tachometer
very cool purple cooling head with 2 in 2 out fittings
2 in 2 out purple exhaust manifold
purple outdrive and rudder
billet purple water pump cover
billet purple gas cap
2 billet purple exhaust tips
billet purple bonzi clutch system

my mods to add
zen 30.5 pum engine
purple water lines
lime green fuel line
lime green taylor spark plug wire with msd plug boot/ i have to make myself
billet carb diaphragm cover
bartolone v2 velocity stack
DDM billet pull handle
FS steel clutch

Picture for reference mines just blackView attachment 74643
If your looking for a quicker bottom end or top end speed you can look at the 5 blade props or 2 blade for the best bottom end out of the hole preference.
The pro's at the "Prop Shop" : https://www.prop-shop.co.uk/
On my YouTube page I've listed videos of the 5,4,3 and 2 blade props:
you can see what they're offering from stainless steel or brass alloy props.
Just ask there pro's what you need give them your engine size and other specs and they will inform you what is perfect for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks