64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out if you leave the boat black with no other colors. It is easy to lose on the water especially if you get into shadows. I did this when a customer asked me to try his boat. I ran fine on front straight and down the back straight. Until I got into the upper right corner. Was afternoon now and there was a big shadow. I lost it in the shadow and than seen it again. After that I brought it back in. Told him not going to drive it again. too hard too see in the shadows.

Last edited:
Watch out if you leave the boat black with no other colors. It is easy to lose on the water especially if you get into shadows. I did this when a customer asked me to try his boat. I ran fine on front straight and down the back straight. Until I got into the upper right corner. Was afternoon now and there was a big shadow. I lost it in the shadow and than seen it again. After that I brought it back in. Told him not going to drive it again. too hard too see in the shadows.
If you guys want to experiment with trying things. Make a 4 inch diameter air filter assembly for your truck. I only say truck because the Losi 5t has room. Not much but just. You will have to sew up your filter for it but it does run much better. Not a 4 inch that than steps down smaller to fit an adapter. But a true 4 inch diameter to face of carb all around it.
You mean like this hideous contraption😂👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714-204415_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-204415_Photos.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 8
Haha but no. It still fits under the cage. I deleted that response because if someone doesn't do it right and has an issue it my fault. Not worth it to me.

Rep I'd defer to Todd about the carb set up in boats... as far as I'm concerned you cant go wrong with the over bored carb as your looking for top end performance and peak rpm. Bigger carb = more air flow. There is a point where you can get too big of a carb but I don't think a 13.8mm bore would be too much for your set up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks