8,000 rpm clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi well i give a test drive to day and you no wat happened the bloody same problem it did help a bit. so now ive got no hair left after scratching my head so much lol
well i looked much much closer to the engine and found on the side of the block where the pull starter is i saw oil weeping out on the side of the copper gasket so im thinking how the hell can that be and i thought hang on about a month ago i had a bit of a crash and that ended up trashing my plug so i think with that happening it might of bean just enough to move the head a bit from its place so now i have took the head of and bought myself some liquid seal gasket and im planning on using the same gasket as they can be used at least 2 x i have done this previously with no problems so i will be doing that tomorrow and hope that's wat it was if not then i give up lol

Wow, I wonder if you are loosing umphf from the head gasket being bad? should not have oil coming out. How many gallons on it? Wonder if you should swap out the ring while your in there?

Sounds to me to be a clutch or gear problem mate, not engine..

thanks for that but its definitely the engine

hey btb ye the gasket when i put the thing in the first time i didnt have liquid seal i thought it would be ok with it beaning copper and all soft so that was a bad idea i asked at pitstop here in Holland harry was telling me that i should always use liquid seal with the metal gaskets and he could not believe that the engine did not give up on me earlier as this is now the fourth tank threw it after placing the copper gasket
oh before i put in the copper one i had about 4 tanks threw it so i think im ok for a few more

well im going to try and get all back together tomorrow fingers crossed lol

hi well i got the problem fixed it was the head gasket and also it was the the throttle i had it set up how i don't know but it was wrong anyway so today i gave it a tune but then the batt was low so i thought i would wait till the batt is fully charged and give it a few more tweaks and it should be fine ll let you know when its tuned right and make a vid ok

ps i always use a torque wrench on the engine
its funny you say that because at my LHS i asked them wat the settings were and he told me tight is tight i just laughed at him and walked away and haven't bean back since then lol

ye wat a prat anyway im hoping to get one done this week asap

oh well ive got this bold patch now could you tell me were that came from lol

hey thanks btb for the support

well you never guess the bloody dam thing is doing it again so now ive had enough i took the motor out i was thinking wat should i do well i do have my fg mt siting there staring at me so i thought balls to it ill take the motor out of that and stick it in my fs and that was done in know time but thinking back on the hpi spring i was not to sure if i should put it in the tuned pit stop motor so i didnt and im glad because this baby moves. so when i fine out wat this problem is with the other zen 26 cc i will refit that back to the fs but until then im happy again that my fs is back on the road

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks