Advice PLEASE PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Westy
mate how much are you flogging the jetpro v2 for?????????
PM me mate

Cheers

hmmm just wondering why you may want another jetpro v2 when it looks like

you already have one fitted to your truck

a couple of need up grades are ...alloy engine mounts and as charlie

says an engine cut out .....not a fail safe :clown:

Jet pro was fitted yesterday mate just before the pics were taken.
I am gonna look for an engin cutout today so i hope that sorts it out so its spot on.
Thanks all for all your help

Cheers

Cool thanks for the advise.. Just ordered on of them from E Bay.

Can anyone tell me if a hummer body fits the Monster Truck of will it need modifying...
Cheers

Can anyone tell me if a hummer body fits the Monster Truck of will it need modifying...
Cheers

speek to jackobyte mate he has a hummer shell on his mt :cool2: think fg do a hummer shell anyway mate so you wouldn't need to mod :cool2:

Cheers

alrite mate,theres one on ebay at the mo with body mounts,think you will find they do mount different,item number 170423853706 decent price.

If ya interested in selling your shell let me know dude

Must admit matey i thought it was too cheap but when they come i was well impressed even come with new body clips which are a bonus!!! all in separate bags clearly marked.

all 2 stroke oils definetly arnt the same.

most 2 stroke oils are designed for lower revving applications. your FG will need a high quality 2 stroke oil capable of handling around 20,000rpm.

i use motul 800 factory line which is available at most motor bike shops. couldnt be happier. It does tend to foul the plug if you don't go hard every now and again but for most of us this isnt a problem! Id would keep a spare couple of plugs in your tool box for the break in procedure.

regarding the steering servo im running a hitec 5745mg, very fast and durable. the rhino's ive heard are awesome but are more expensive. ive hit tree's, shopping trolleys and even had it wedged under a car (all in my last outing) and the servo always come back for more punishment!

Thanks for the great advice Sperera i have also gone done the route of Hitec 5745 mg and i must say amazing performance.
As for oil i have gone for the Venom racing oil on recommendation of some of the other chaps on here.

Cleaned the air filter with K&N cleaner and oiled with K&N filter conditioner.

Only thing left to do is change the spark plug.... are there any recommendations?

Cheers

Just thought......I'm sure Ive seen Jackobyte selling plugs on ebay. Send him a PM & he might be able to do a better deal.......

Regarding the servos, would you guys recommend plastic servo savers & horns or aluminium? I have always run plastic on the basis that it will be the weak link & hopefully go before the servo takes too much hammer. Is this how you see it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks