Advice PLEASE PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its standard - its a decent plug anyway!! There is also the NGK CMR6H which is listed in the FG catalogue and they say it gives less sooting if you drive more at a lower rpm. No chance of that here :clown::clown: I cant tell you what the gap is but it should be easy enough to find out if no-one on here knows off hand.

Ok first outing today and i must say a bit dissapointed to say the least.

Seemed to go out of range... 150 yards on 40 megs?
Brakes were crap. and everytime it turned one of the rear wheels would spin and smoke.....
Oh why did i start this lol

o dear mate!!

with that jetpro you should be popping the front end!!

sounds like you need to adjust engine settings mate,theres loads of threads on here about engine settings.

if you got cable brakes with metal discs it should pull endos!!

stick with it dude

Ok first outing today and i must say a bit dissapointed to say the least.

Seemed to go out of range... 150 yards on 40 megs?
Brakes were crap. and everytime it turned one of the rear wheels would spin and smoke.....
Oh why did i start this lol

For starters,get shut of the 40 meg and get a 2.4Ghz.You may have a faulty battery or reciever.Brakes take seconds to adjust (have you used the small bit of pipe on the end?) Your rear wheel is spinning because your diff action is working properly,but an adjustable with 90% adjustment.......solved!
J.

Guys thanks for all you kind words ....... the 40 meg radio has gone and 2.4 should be here today.... come on postman!!!!

Westy i have had to strip down the front clamp for the front breake so they should work now. the rear is still the old type which is rubbish is there an upgrade avalible?

Ah well at least the new body is on now lol,

Mark

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
alrite matey,

well theres a few options,you could go for hydraulic setup like your front setup but the hydro version,or cable setup same as your front.

Ive got the the same as you on the front and there awsome,and my rear brake i have upgraded to a large disc the same as you use on the front!but ive got alloy gear holder and brake and have fiddled alot to get it right!!!thats my advice but im sure the other guys on here will give you there opinion mate.
Was that hummer shell the one on ebay?looks good mate
Guys thanks for all you kind words ....... the 40 meg radio has gone and 2.4 should be here today.... come on postman!!!!

Westy i have had to strip down the front clamp for the front breake so they should work now. the rear is still the old type which is rubbish is there an upgrade avalible?

Ah well at least the new body is on now lol,

Mark

Voo a pic would be good mate!!!

Westy yeah mate its the hummer off ebay .. nice bloke from Ireland ...

I must say it looks good with it on but i will use the old shell for bashing
How easy is it to fit a bigger rear brake disc mate?

Dwarfy dude I went for the Spektrum DX3.0 £104 delivered .. All set up and going great. need to set the engine cut out on ch 3 but il read the manual.. i must say first impressions im Very Very impressed!

Dude just a thought,if your running discs on the front your running 3servos yeah?if you are u won't be able to put a kill switch to the engine cos your using all 3 channels?unless there's a way round it.....
Dwarfy dude I went for the Spektrum DX3.0 £104
delivered .. All set up and going great. need to set the engine cut out on ch 3 but il read the manual.. i must say first impressions im Very Very impressed!

Both brakes are on the throttle servo mate front and back!! i was told that would have enough pull to do both but im beginning to wonder....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks