AKA: Swampkings build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finaly some good news, thanks.:lol:

Told u it wasn't that off. My mesh is still holding. If DemonRC could send me the spacers.....be great!

Tried running my Losi today despite the weather and i need a new front CVD boot and drive shaft from my wreck into the stupid mailbox! Only 2 wheel drive at the moment. Things uncontrollable! Lol .......
Put her up until I can get parts in.
GFR says part number 3218 I'm in need of.

Nice vid, but too bad we cant hear the tranny shift to 2nd gear. Mabey too much pipe noise.

Just ordered mine to day from Largescalerc, should have it about 1-1,5 week.:lol:
I am going to use it with my stock 26cc engine w/VRC pipe, mabey it`s possible to hear the shift point better.

Last edited by a moderator:
My shift point hadn't been set AT ALL yet. That's the only reason y, this was my first demo vid and i hit the nailbox, lol. My tranny shifts as soon as she comes out the hole shot so you never hear my motor get to RPM's until the powerband opens up in the second gear. I never went past half throttle in the vids as well. I'll have more vids to come. Saturday my parts arrive and hopefully I can get some sunny weather. Been raining in Louisiana the past 2-3 weeks almost constantly. Sucks!!

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!
RXP-X Clockin 81+Mph (using aftermarket Garmin GPS)

Sdiz....any updates with you? I can't run mine due to the rain now! Been raining/crazy wet out here the past 2 weeks.

apamama3.jpg
Can anyone explain exactly how I should charge this LIpo? I bought this quad charger for when I get my SC8.2, SC10 to race...... Lipo101??

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

cant you read the instruction booklet

Also if your charging lipo batteries you should be using an explosion box
You can use an old cash box or you can buy one online

Troy

cant you read the instruction booklet

Also if your charging lipo batteries you should be using an explosion box
You can use an old cash box or you can buy one online

Troy

Yea, I read the manual fully but *didn't trust my instincts when it boils down to my families safety. The more I read the warnings, ect.... The more I wouldn't mind some forum verification. Thanks for the tips as that's what I was hoping to benefit from by inquiring to the more experienced. Thanks again and between largescale and losi5 forum. I feel a lot more comfortable while charging. One last question. Does the killerRC battery need to be cycled discharge/charge and when. From what I gather, my killerbee cut-off is set @6v and thatll solve the discharge so all I need to worry about is charging and storing mode, rite??

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Last edited:
Nothing yet, still waiting.

The wait sucks (not in correlation with yours)! I tend to buy more parts, Especially on rainy days if I can't have fun the another route. Lol

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Finished mounting light pods, roof pod, hood pods. I think it looks great!!
nebubasy.jpg3e7uhuru.jpgmubaty7e.jpgjype5u9y.jpg

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

sdiz sorry about that screw up. We'll drop one in the mail for you asap. Here are 2 options that could get you up, and running while you wait to get the pin in the mail. You could cut a 4 mm drill bit to size and stick it in that slot. You could also go by your local hobby shop and get the HPI baja wheel hub pins. They are also 4mm and would fit just fine. I'm not quite sure of the lenght, but you could size it up with ours. Again sorry for the hold up. We'll comp your receipts through pay pal. Just let us know.

sdiz sorry about that screw up. We'll drop one in the mail for you asap. Here are 2 options that could get you up, and running while you wait to get the pin in the mail. You could cut a 4 mm drill bit to size and stick it in that slot. You could also go by your local hobby shop and get the HPI baja wheel hub pins. They are also 4mm and would fit just fine. I'm not quite sure of the lenght, but you could size it up with ours. Again sorry for the hold up. We'll comp your receipts through pay pal. Just let us know.

Thanks, but this is not a big problem, i just wanted to find out how to fix it.
Easier for me to make one, then wait for a small pin to arrive from US to Norway.

4mm drill bit or HPI Baja wheel hub pins. :)

Last edited:
I never checked mine to see if my 2-speed has everything installed on the inner side. Should I? So far everything is working I believe, besides my cup insertion being wrong on my part. I installed the welded cup on the rear and the screw cup on front. Shoulda been vise versa. Now everything has been re-installed properly and has been working so far. Track maintenance will be tomorrow and I'll be trying to get some vids if possible. So far after drying out my remote, it's been great. Screen is coming back and I even have my back light still! (fingers crossed). I need to get a new memory card for my GoPro so I'll only be able to get 14 minutes of vids......as of now!

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

I just opened mine because i was curious, and saw that one pin was missing, but i have made a new one of a 4mm drill bit.

attachment.jpgattachment.jpgattachment.jpgattachment.jpgattachment.jpgattachment.jpgattachment.jpg

Looking great. How u liking? Im loving mine so far.

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Haven`t driven the car yet, still too cold here in Norway.:eek:
Looking forward testing out the car with the 2 speed.:lol:

Burrrrrrrr!!! Just "Norway" brings me chills! How cold it gets up there by the way?

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Burrrrrrrr!!! Just "Norway" brings me chills! How cold it gets up there by the way?

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Where i live it`s been from -2 to -20 celsius, these last few weeks it`s been around -8 to -15*C but other places it`s been up to -35 to -40*C.

Last edited:
Where i live it`s been from -2 to -20 celsius, these last few weeks it`s been around -8 to -15*C but other places it`s been up to -35 to -40*C.

WOW!!!! I can say in a thankful man! Lol
ynagagar.jpg4yvude6u.jpg had some track prep yesterday. Our weather is looking great. Can't wait till the upcoming weekend!

SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks