All of rovans engines spec chart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is truth, then Zeb needs to get that 70 slug with a die cast aluminum Traxxas P.O.S Flywheel at least up to 5hp to to beat a $ 125.00 motor! there is no way that kid is going to put a starter cup on that Traxxas slop setup . just plain not going to happen......JOKE
$2000.00 into a heath kit is nuts! Now We know you are a Kid at home , Show woodie your ID so we know how to respond to you LEGAL !
Then doug is playing in very bad waters with you KID! this reflects on the whole fourm. About time to tone you boys out abit . People in back channels will sort this crap out with Woodie.................................
I have two young kids of my own that are on this fourm and your crap has to go!!!!! Your mommy must be proud of the little boy in the purple work room!..
BY THE WAY on coops age thread did i not see you put 29? could have read that wrong, Sorry if I did..................
Have no idea what crap that line was, But what ever. So how old are you mommy boy ?
Just asking how OLD your are Shitpants...Funny how your are swinging this around! Hope Doug is keeping track of this crap, The whole fourm is now and the little boy is out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got you to tell truth ! now if you are for for privacy you and doug should have not gone on a witch hunt . I just got started, Hang on kido! going to make you go to your safe room with stuffed toys, should be right at home huh?.
We got glassware on you gay boy zeb! have a good look at my profile did you ... Just starting with your smart ass.

Quoting all of these in 1 post so that he can't come back and change them.
awesome. i did, doug, sean, cbaker i believe, and you. hopefully this is the last time!!!
Hey us older guys are watching out for ya ,Youngster.

Quoting all of these in 1 post so that he can't come back and change them.
great idea. i will screen shot these or save them somewere just incase woodie asks or something!
Hey us older guys are watching out for ya ,Youngster.
thanks Coop and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is why LSF is great.

Last edited:
This guy will be back ?? thanx all of you for playing your part we don't need a negative atmosphere here?? this is a fun place????
I hope his dumbass doesn't come back!! Like yo usaid we don't need negativity around here!! We also don't need toxic personalities and people who can't take a joke, which he tics those boxes.

I hear that polar. That's the biggest reason I'm not on any gun forums, and why I quit talking in my diesel forum. People can be such ass hats. Just because your opinion is different or you ask a question people think is stupid.

Totally agree. I generally have a passive mentality. I do NOT argue politics, and I have a broad experience across many aspects of life, however I am also a LISTENER and I like to learn something new and unique every day. So many people lack the initive to "think outside their person". If certain people would just shut up, listen and leave others' opinions alone the net would be a nicer place...

I hear that polar. That's the biggest reason I'm not on any gun forums, and why I quit talking in my diesel forum. People can be such ass hats. Just because your opinion is different or you ask a question people think is stupid.
Oh I was on a scooter forum because I wanted help selecting a cyl for my 70cc. And this guy was the biggest as shole. So he was suggesting one thing, I took his opinion into consideration and kept looking just in case if I was missing anything l, and boy did this guy get defensive! Calling me an idiot all that type of poop(way worse than that), and he was the same way every time I asked a question, defensive, after the second try I just left. Was a pretty poopy environment that forum

Last edited:
wtf was all that about:oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:.....only jus seen this thread.....:rolleyes:......
who the fek was it/ he?
remember @lorraine ? so me and Doug had a suspicion that he was a fake (we all figured this awhile ago, and poop on him and he left for 3 months and came back like a month ago) so then we were kinda taking shots at him, he tried to play it off, then he created a second account (this is were the real problem starts, as that is against the rules) @cornjuice , so then he was trying to act like he wasn't Lorraine, then I asked his email address to confirm that he was Lorraine (Lorraine told me his email so I wanted to check if they were the same) which, sure enough, gave me the same lorraine email, then told Doug, then exposed him, he tried to play it off and got kicked I believe, then, he created this burntire or whatever just to come at me and Doug (mostly me) because he got figured out. So yeah now we're here, sean, me, Doug, a coop reported him to woodie, i have all his messages on this thread downloaded in case he comes back to edit em to save his ass. Keep in mind, I did not search his IP address and try to find his location or anything like that, or to find out who he is and find out personal information ect, I didn't do anything of the sort. nor do I have any interest in doing such a thing. I just wanted to prove that he created multiple accounts just to troll this forum.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks