All of rovans engines spec chart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that was crazy!

Damn! I missed all the fun!

Some people just have nothing better in their lives than to be ass hats to anyone who questions them or calls them out on their BS. It's pretty sad. Seems they only want to push some weird personal agenda.

I'm with @Polar_Bus . I try to stay out of the political poop as much as is possible on the forums, but I won't back down from the things I find important. If I step outta line and am called out, I will own it. I expect all my friends to call me out on my BS, and I offer them the same in return. And yeah, I consider everyone on this forum a friend until proven otherwise.

The "young adults" on this forum seem to be well mannered, makes me want to help if I can. Lorraine definitely had an brash "in your face" type attitude, but seemed knowledgeable and didn't talk stupid nonsense. If i'm trying to "slap a little education" into a stubborn individual I try to play it with some light humor, not talking down so as to not offend. Gets better results. Back in the 2000's I was a well liked and a well slammed member over at RC Universe. Some of those adolescent angry snot nosed punks really needed a double Batman female dog slap. Don't know if RC Universe is more calm have not been on in many years.

The "young adults" on this forum seem to be well mannered, makes me want to help if I can. Lorraine definitely had an brash "in your face" type attitude, but seemed knowledgeable and didn't talk stupid nonsense. If i'm trying to "slap a little education" into a stubborn individual I try to play it with some light humor, not talking down so as to not offend. Gets better results. Back in the 2000's I was a well liked and a well slammed member over at RC Universe. Some of those adolescent angry snot nosed punks really needed a double Batman female dog slap. Don't know if RC Universe is more calm have not been on in many years.

I quit going over there a few years back ,got into with one of them talking crap about some good folk's on another
forum that I was on ,I had enough of it ,an wrote a hole page of what I thought about him ,the Guy knew his stuff .
but ,his stench just over rode his knowledge!....:poop:

needed a "dbbs".....??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks