Allrightythen , Mr. Vekta5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a rich guy who likes buying pre upgraded trucks. No problem with that, just not my cup of tea
Yeah me neither but there must be a super small market for it that Kraken is trying to reach with this combo. I'm sure they are going to get a good deal on the 90s cause I'm sure they are not flying off tha shelves at RCMaxx. They will probably get them at a lower cost if the buy like 20 of them and offer the truck as a limited edition. Only thing Kraken has to do is pay someone to put the engine and hopefully upgraded drivetrain in the truck.

I've seen that also , just another platform out of the box , very sad , that much money , and still just a platform for distraction , needs upgrades like a traxxas t max or something , when will the industry give us a compleate Tig out of the box , when plastic is outlawed ? Wich I believe will happen on planet Earth ,,,,, someday !?
I actually contemplated one of those rigs after watching a bunch of forieners bash like 5-6 of them around on a video , you could tell they were a bunch of rich city dudes , just unbeleivable money flying around a golf course , and they needed to resod that poor place when they were done , pretty cool stuff , awesome power, the price just for motors is $1700 to $4000 , like I said before , no such thing as the ultimate R.C. EXCEPT THE ONE WE ALL OWN ! ?

Last edited:
I actually contemplated one of those rigs after watching a bunch of forieners bash like 5-6 of them around on a video , you could tell they were a bunch of rich city dudes , just unbeleivable money flying around a golf course , and they needed to resod that poor place when they were done , pretty cool stuff , awesome power, the price just for motors is $1700 to $4000 , like I said before , no such thing as the ultimate R.C. EXCEPT THE ONE WE ALL OWN ! ?

Dear Relic-1,
I my last post I said I needed a break from the forum.
I was complied to do one more before my short retirerment.
After cleaning and inspecting my Vekta from my third bash run I saw a crack in the rear upper link plate.
This plate was recognized as a problem from the release. The vampire Kraken just sucked another $50.00 out of me. I was forced to order the KV6613 Aluminum mount. If you haven't updated you should it's a must running the Maxxis tires.
I shot a cheesy short video of my third run, check it out.
Best regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

IMG_0578.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks