And so it begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mb

Thats nice,,,,,, a MB pro body!
Will it realy fit with the jetpro exhaust?
I see this before, the exhaust makes contact with the window off the beetle pro body.
When it's fit,,,, it's nice!:party-time:

yeah the body will fit but you have to have it up high and you can not use the side mounts, or i can use it with the ddm torque pipe, but due to personal reasons i will be putting the truck back together and selling it off, if it sells its gone if not, ill put it in the shed and keep it as its cost me 9 000 to get it to were it is now

some things come up

it proberly will not sell as i would want $2600 usd pluss shipping, or $3200 aud shipped in side australia a little more for the 3pm 2.4ghz radio

Benckie,you've got too much money! I'll come and work for you ;)
J.

you can come and work for me, i make no money i work no more then 5 months a year, my last tax return i earnt $28 000 aud = $23 251 usd.

im not ritch i don't have ritch family i wasnt left any money from any one ritch, i just live simple, i have a good wife, and we live simple, i don't drive a flash car, i live in a small house but i own every thing, i don't have credit cards or bank loans or any hp, i live simple as i can, this is why i can afford rc stuff, it keeps me going and keeps me sober.

if you realy want some thing youll find a way of doing it with out breaking any laws.

some one might end up with a nice alloy fg mt soon.

!

When you bought my MB pro XL, than I bought the Cleon for myself!:hit-it:
Hahahahaaa

the new alloy shocks big improvement over stock

100_1141.jpg

the new viscose fg diff. with 60 000 wt silicone oil, big improvment over stock, its tight as so should do good lsd burn outs ;D

100_1139.jpg

new alloy front hubs with Mecatech hydraulic brakes (hydros) now im glad i got the front alloy wheel squares with pins ;D

100_1144.jpg

thats some nice looking pieces like to see them on
I'm with on the not rich thing .
Think it's much nicer to earn it not just get handed thing anyway .
can't wait to see all to gether ..rodger

you can come and work for me, i make no money i work no more then 5 months a year, my last tax return i earnt $28 000 aud = $23 251 usd.

im not ritch i don't have ritch family i wasnt left any money from any one ritch, i just live simple, i have a good wife, and we live simple, i don't drive a flash car, i live in a small house but i own every thing, i don't have credit cards or bank loans or any hp, i live simple as i can, this is why i can afford rc stuff, it keeps me going and keeps me sober.

if you realy want some thing youll find a way of doing it with out breaking any laws.

some one might end up with a nice alloy fg mt soon.

Thats true Benck, everything I have I own too! No debts apart from our mortagage and I think theres only a few grand left on that. (Oh,i owe the milkman about three quid!) What i have I've worked damn hard for and It gives me more satisfaction that way.
J.

Thats true Benck, everything I have I own too! No debts apart from our mortagage and I think theres only a few grand left on that. (Oh,i owe the milkman about three quid!) What i have I've worked damn hard for and It gives me more satisfaction that way.
J.

OK, we all know stories about what the MILK MAN does. You owing him money makes me worry. :lol:

sold the truck, for 3500 aud deolivered, i get to finsh building it, test out the brakes get the truck 100% set up sweet then ill pack it up and send it off

Hey VooDoo..I don't think you missed any thing....I am sure shane love's the build rc's...yes, run them for a bit..make better...then sell..all to build again......
Now there are some people who just collect rc's ..they sit on a shelf and not ran much
Maybe some came up in his personel family life and has to sell.....Slawhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks