And so it begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That`s a shame that you are selling that nice looking truck Benkie ;) So what will be next?

I`m already looking forward to a new build thread :)

Benck,what did that set you back?
J.

including buying it new and building it to where it is now

over $9000 aud around $7500 + usd

the only original part left on the truck for when i brought it new is the chassis every thing has been upgraded and replaced.

not many people will pay more then $3500 aud for a 3/4 used fg mt as a new fg mt competion mole with out radio is $4200 aud with hydros all round.

i thought mine was worth more then 3500 but its all about demand, there is much demand for these in australia, and people normaly will not spend that kind of money

Its a shame your not going to enjoy runing her after all that hard work and cash invested....:no: and with a lovley custom shell.....:no::no::no:

Its a shame your not going to enjoy runing her after all that hard work and cash invested....:no: and with a lovley custom shell.....:no::no::no:

i took it for a run yesterday, she goes well, the brakes work great, the jetpro v2 pipe is not as loud as the ddm top end and not as fast, but its a good pipe it has a bit more grunt off the line.

ill take the truck out today for a quick fang around to make sure all is well, then on monday ill pack it up and send it off.

im happy as i got to finsh the truck, i got to drive the truck while every thing was new and the truck was in its prim, after this is all don't hill as things wear out, fall off an the body will look like crap after a ferw crashes.

so to me i got to build one of the best fg mt,s ive seen in australia and other places, i got to learn a new type of car/truck, i used my brain, built a nice looking truck, it just sold it while its in its prim, befor its flogged out.

and now i get to start on some thing else a custom built job :beta:

Than I must try it to, for my custom build MB pro XL/XL!
I think about it, selling my car to.
And go for a new custom build car.
HMMMMM,,,,,:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks