Another one.... finally !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pipe(y) cant say ive seen that shape online were did you get it from:unsure:

Its a relatively old pipe now. It was sold around the mid 00s (I think the evo 4/competition had it) its in the 2004 catalogue.

I Think it was quite a good pipe both from a power and noise perspective and so was used at championships

that motor is awsome looking! saw a couple vids of them running, they sound sick as hell. expensive tho. imo its more of a collectors item

They have it every year. Normally I'm at the ford one. My wife's dad has a few old mopars laying around in various states of repair. If you get the chance you should come out. It's good fun
I will ? if I have the chance. I'm not really biased cuz I've never owned one, I like the older 60s and 70s and new dodges 2014-current, like all the gens of mustang except 80s
To 2010, love almost all Camaros, love all Corvettes, some Japanese cars, just a mix of everything really.

Small update....

Bought some FG Speedline wheels the other week. Standard 65mm fronts and some very rare 77mm rears. Re-painted them in white. Still have a bit of tidying up to do on the wheel edges but painting an already glued wheel/tyre is pretty tricky lol.

I think you`ll agree... the car looks amazing on these wheels. The rear dish looks so good with the wide rear end :love:

CHASSIS.jpgBRAKES.jpgPORSCHE 3.jpgPORSCHE 1.jpgPORSCHE 2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks