Another one.... finally !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have an 465 chassis,so....
Simple job to swap everything over.

I think you'll need a fuel tank though as they are different. I have one should you require ?52803

This is the chassis I have. I suspect yours is the same.52804

These are the wheels and part numbers ?

The 77mm variants are too wide and foul the body. They're designed for the wide GT Lemans cars

Last edited:
Yes same chassis. The bits in bits- front/rear/Engine mount etc. Quick picture soon.
Quick pic of parts. Most big parts.
Drooling allowed!!
Why yes now that you ask... That is a bit 29.5 fm stuffed billet engine.? Over kill.. SO...What..?
I also was going to use CY V26 I got from New FG that was changed to electric,have the complete drivetrain. I'm looking for different gas tank though. I saw a one on a Carson that would work nicely.
just a mockup for now. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 0813191627.jpg
    0813191627.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yes same chassis. The bits in bits- front/rear/Engine mount etc. Quick picture soon.
Drooling allowed!!
Why yes now that you ask... That is a bit 29.5 fm stuffed billet engine.? Over kill.. SO...What..?
I also was going to use CY V26 I got from New FG that was changed to electric,have the complete drivetrain. I'm looking for different gas tank though. I saw a one on a Carson that would work nicely.
????

Drooling allowed!!
That's awesome. Looks stunning ???

That is the correct fuel tank for that chassis. I assume you have the plastic mounting base too?

Interesting chassis pic. I THINK that's a Lauterbacher chassis as it's slightly different at the front end, but it's otherwise the same.

Why yes I do,its mounted on chassis. Thanks.
What I need is better health!! + MORE Money.
So now a 964 body would be good... Hint.. hint...
We'll speak about JA.
I have the same rims from JA site,I was going to order but found on ebay. I love that blue Porsche with flames.
There's a Porsche body for cheap on eBay but I'd rather go with JA.

"Soo.... is it worthy?" ?
It looks according to the pics I could find correct. Honestly don't know. I go thru catalog again.
I asked around and most wanted to buy it, guess hoping I was stupid and sold cheap. After what I paid,fat chance. It came with alum front/rear pieces. JA makes a 465mm similar. I was waiting for them to make me one but 535mm. I cancelled because no eta or idea when. They were extremely busy.
So you see I can build either lbw or swb car. I have several extra parts and there's a sportsline for sale cheap,just missing body.
I have 2 clk dtm bodies.
I need help figuring F40 body.

Last edited:
Why yes I do,its mounted on chassis. Thanks.
What I need is better health!! + MORE Money.
So now a 964 body would be good... Hint.. hint...
We'll speak about JA.
I have the same rims from JA site,I was going to order but found on ebay. I love that blue Porsche with flames.
There's a Porsche body for cheap on eBay but I'd rather go with JA.

"Soo.... is it worthy?" ?
It looks according to the pics I could find correct. Honestly don't know. I go thru catalog again.
I asked around and most wanted to buy it, guess hoping I was stupid and sold cheap. After what I paid,fat chance. It came with alum front/rear pieces. JA makes a 465mm similar. I was waiting for them to make me one but 535mm. I cancelled because no eta or idea when. They were extremely busy.
So you see I can build either lbw or swb car. I have several extra parts and there's a sportsline for sale cheap,just missing body.
I have 2 clk dtm bodies.
I need help figuring F40 body.

I can try and find you a 964 but it won't be mine ??
The lauterbacher is a great chassis. An aftermarket upgrade so very worthy of that's what you were referring to lol.

I would go with the 993 for now. I'm sure a 964 will come up if you're happy to wait.
The lwb option is tempting. I do like the a4 dtm body especially in the grey and orange albers livery but I won't be changing mine any time soon lol.

I wonder if flipping the rear wishbones over would shorten the wheelbase the right amount for the f40 ?

Hmm...don't know. I decided to worry about it at a later time.
Right now I have to finish the sportsline and do some work on the leopard. I need at least something to be running. ?
Good to have a couple of projects ?

I really want an F1 atm.... Cant explain why. Just want it lol

I think everyone wants a fg or whatever f1. Such a beautiful car ??
There was a really nice unused ferrari a few months back on ebay. I was sooo close to hitting the button, but I was already frustrated with the Porsche not running right plus my real car needed a lot of work.

I'm gutted I missed out now as it went for a silly price

This is what fell in love with. I have the rims,now the body next.
Oh I need grp tires,but not sure.
I have 2 grps on the rims but don't seem to fit to my satisfaction. I think I need wider but I can't seem to find grps without rims.

Attachments

• Jmex_8__42903.1410011145.320.320.jpg
    Jmex_8__42903.1410011145.320.320.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • Jmex_2__12184.1408959685.180.180.jpg
    Jmex_2__12184.1408959685.180.180.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 9
There's one now on eBay,thought about it really can't afford it. One day though...
Is that the one that's 1k? The full works competition one?

Ive considered selling some stuff to fund it lol

(not my porsche lol)
This is what fell in love with. I have the rims,now the body next.
Oh I need grp tires,but not sure.
I have 2 grps on the rims but don't seem to fit to my satisfaction. I think I need wider but I can't seem to find grps without rims.
Its a great looking body. The wheels are pretty cool too and nicely made.

I think only pmt are available as tyres only from my searching ?

Last edited:
OMG that Porsche is making me jealous!!

when I was a young lad I had a 1/10 tamiya Taisan Porsche 911GT2 and I loved it. I like all things Porsche even to this day.

have you decided on a new paint scheme for your new body yet?
That Gt2 Porsche is lovely. I've had a couple of them In the past and would love another. I'd like to find a good boxed one. I already have a new painted body ready ?

Not decided on the spare body. I may just keep it in the box for now. This one is holding up well so far.... No accidents yet ??

That Gt2 Porsche is lovely. I've had a couple of them In the past and would love another. I'd like to find a good boxed one. I already have a new painted body ready ?

Not decided on the spare body. I may just keep it in the box for now. This one is holding up well so far.... No accidents yet ??

"no accidents" lets keep it that way!!! :ROFLMAO:

off topic I know, but I see Tamiya are starting to re-release the old touring cars like the audi a4 hopefully they will carry on with the volvo and ford Mondeo ect, wouldn't mind a new btcc fleet :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks