Antenna broke :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Guys, its not like you are headed out on patrol in a newly delivered MRAP and you need life saving and or offensive systems installed ASAP. Take it easy and plan your spending. Remember, life works on Murphy's Law and crap will happen. You have the rig. Keep it and run it "when" you can and upgrade when you can.

Wow! Guys, its not like you are headed out on patrol in a newly delivered MRAP and you need life saving and or offensive systems installed ASAP. Take it easy and plan your spending. Remember, life works on Murphy's Law and crap will happen. You have the rig. Keep it and run it "when" you can and upgrade when you can.
For some people it's more of the "if" and not the "when" it's not a fun position to be in. We've all been there. However always keep your head up. It's called a hobby for a reason. Life doesn't depend on it. I've heard some people haven't run their rc's in years...

Exactly my point. I've been into RC for going on 30 years now and it's a hobby I can leave for a while and then pick up. I tended to sell off RC vehicles but regretted it later when my interest in RC came back around. I sold my KM Baja truck because it was a total train wreck and my DBXL was crappy as well. With the 5ive T 2.0, i jumped back in with a well proven and high quality rig that I can keep and come back to instead of selling. Having moved several times due to my career I stupidly sold things off but no more of that. Put it away and come back to it later. Thats what I do these days. As to needing a truck load of upgrades right away, I am holding back on that for my rig. I've only done the basic upgrades like a pipe, Outerwears and a cage to make myself a break in ans mild basher body.

Is there a benefit extending the length of your antenna? Any extra range? My Rovan came factory with a 3 inch or so antenna. From my experience in nitro cars they use to be about 10 inches

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks