Anybody have a son that just isn’t interested in the Hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is poor parenting again . I don't know why you keep blaming the kid or his/her/their hobbies. A kid is a product of their upcoming and situation. Damn this is a dumb thread.
Zed, notice how we keep saying the guy us a poop parent? The kid can't help it the parent is too lazy to be a parent and has left them to find entertainment via watching a screen, and eating twinkies all day.

Zed, notice how we keep saying the guy us a poop parent? The kid can't help it the parent is too lazy to be a parent and has left them to find entertainment via watching a screen, and eating twinkies all day.
You guys are hilarious with your assumptions. My kid sees a successful hardworking professional that changes peoples lives daily, makes a great living and will provide his kids with every opportunity. Yet I am a bad parent because he doesn’t enjoy my hobbies. Hell yes I find it strange and even annoying that he doesn’t want to do the things I grew up enjoying and like. But he is far from a couch potato. He has the opportunity to play tennis 4-6 days a week depending on the time of year, and enjoys scouts as well.
For sure he is on electronics too much, but the assumptions of lazy and poor parenting are very humorous.

Last edited:
Humorous ,,,,,indeed , I can't believe this thread is still alive 🤣😂, if you folks don't think there's a point here , then your just smarter than the average RC guy ,,,,,,,PERZACHLY ! ,Well it's 6am and I'm headed out the door to do some landscaping , to earn parts for my DBXL 2.0 , right or wrong ? I'm sure there's a perfect parent somewhere that can find error in my Idiocracy 🤣😂😁😆

Last edited:
You guys are hilarious with your assumptions. My kid sees a successful hardworking professional that changes peoples lives daily, makes a great living and will provide his kids with every opportunity. Yet I am a bad parent because he doesn’t enjoy my hobbies. Hell yes I find it strange and even annoying that he doesn’t want to do the things I grew up enjoying and like. But he is far from a couch potato. He has the opportunity to play tennis 4-6 days a week depending on the time of year, and enjoys scouts as well.
For sure he is on electronics too much, but the assumptions of lazy and poor parenting are very humorous.
If you think he's on electronics too much take them from him. It's a pretty simple concept. Your a parent, not a friend. I haven't assumed anything go back and reread your posts. You cry about how you kid would rather play video games then get out and do something out side. Hmm yeah guess your strong work ethic and life changing out reach ability hasn't rubbed off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks