Anybody have a son that just isn’t interested in the Hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both my boy's love the RC'S and have their own, littlest is 3 years old, eldest is about to turn 6.
Eldest has 4 x 10th scales and has had a shot with my Baja but said it wasn't for him yet.
Littlest one has 2 RC'S, a little naff toy grade crawler at the BSD Baja.
The problem with them both loving RC'S is I never get track time by myself etc.
Mind I wouldn't change it for the world, its great having them both interested, the wife doesn't care for the RC'S at all, if we aren't playing with them we are watching them on YouTube lol.

Amazingly my 12 year old has little interest in anything remote controlled. I think it’s the damn electronics and video games.

My 5ive T shows up, get it up and running, yet he has absolutely zero interest in playing with it.

for xmass I bought both of us a Kyosho rerelease ultima kit. He seemingly enjoyed building it. Initially ran it a few times. But now rarely likes to take any time to run it.

kids these days are a mystery. If my dad showed up with a monster 1/5 scale I would have not been able to stop talking about it and constantly want to run it.
eb0b608f2a0a93927e99ce2c651544ace9c56a46024f9e2c5fc9d0c310b86ad9_1.jpg

Kids gotta remember where we came from.
From the smokey mountains🤦‍♂️😄😄😄
deliverance GIF

But you forget, you go to work (I assume) so they can do whatever the fek they want and you would never know 🤣
Well my kids sure are smarter then you, but highly doubt either of them will ever figure out where it's at. And on the off chance they do, that particular area has cameras, that they need keyed and password access to. So yeah I don't really worry about much. Plus they would need to have cell phones as well,.which they don't/won't till they can pay for them themselves.

Amazingly my 12 year old has little interest in anything remote controlled. I think it’s the damn electronics and video games.

My 5ive T shows up, get it up and running, yet he has absolutely zero interest in playing with it.

for xmass I bought both of us a Kyosho rerelease ultima kit. He seemingly enjoyed building it. Initially ran it a few times. But now rarely likes to take any time to run it.

kids these days are a mystery. If my dad showed up with a monster 1/5 scale I would have not been able to stop talking about it and constantly want to run it.
Which among us with boy children today are baffled out of our minds when it comes to them and our hobbies? Years ago, I bought my son a nitro rc truck. He messed with a for less than a month, abandoned it, then retreated into video games. Nothing to see here. It is what it is.

Well my kids sure are smarter then you, but highly doubt either of them will ever figure out where it's at. And on the off chance they do, that particular area has cameras, that they need keyed and password access to. So yeah I don't really worry about much. Plus they would need to have cell phones as well,.which they don't/won't till they can pay for them themselves.

I’m a lot smarter than I appear on here, and dam that must suck for them, I’m just wondering wtf they do all day
I’m pretty sure they can watch YouTube n stuff on the tv

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks