Back from the ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Well after taking my unfortanate dive into the worst bashing trip to the park in my fotanate life , cancer tried to take all my fun away , it's been 15 days in the most horrible atmosphere you could imagine , a hospital , I'm very grateful to all that help me , but my God people , to sealed from the world is a very debilitating feeling , having life , family and home back is just to much to say , I'm trying to gain my strength back so I can start breaking stuff and fixing it as soon as I can , exersize is a very big part of coming back , so I'm driving the x max around till it flips , then hiking across the yard , that's my exercise , best way I can think of to get my health back , looking forward to lots of fun hear also , so hug your kids and be kind to one another , never know what the next day has in store for us ,BASH ON FOLKS !!

Well after taking my unfortanate dive into the worst bashing trip to the park in my fotanate life , cancer tried to take all my fun away , it's been 15 days in the most horrible atmosphere you could imagine , a hospital , I'm very grateful to all that help me , but my God people , to sealed from the world is a very debilitating feeling , having life , family and home back is just to much to say , I'm trying to gain my strength back so I can start breaking stuff and fixing it as soon as I can , exersize is a very big part of coming back , so I'm driving the x max around till it flips , then hiking across the yard , that's my exercise , best way I can think of to get my health back , looking forward to lots of fun hear also , so hug your kids and be kind to one another , never know what the next day has in store for us ,BASH ON FOLKS !!
Glad your okay mate ?

That's a win +1 for you!. One day at a time,just keep moving forward?. Chasing a rc in my book is good exercise!. Its great to see someone win one.
Unfortunately my grandma died this morning, she was 104 yrs old.
God bless and congratulations.?
So sorry for your loss!

Very sorry for your lost , we could all hope for a long happy life , but the end just never seems to add up , thanks so much for all of your kind thoughts , this is a fun times forum , and I guess keeping it that way is what we should all try to keep in mind , but all of life is not a successful backflip , thank you all

Ay relic, lmk when you go across the boarder. I met a new friend name Juancarlos Dario Reyes de la cruz Fernando Guadalupe Jr in Mexico
He got some sweet deals on fire works. They are packed with heavy crystals and white powder. He tells me he uses nothing but the pure pure if ya know what I mean

anywho I’ll cover the gas and tolls. Just let me know ??‍♂️????

And the entertainment continues ? the stuff this guy sold us is insane , I've always been a fire bug , but this stuff is literally dangerous , but by the way , getting in is easy , getting out is impossible , thanks to our retarded leader , now threatening China ! We will see some fireworks if he gets his way , it's time for all of us to start worrying , but Russia is sure enjoying all of this

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks