Baja sand rail...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks E ! His buggy has to weigh more than mine with the metal cage on it . Surprised he has the original springs on the Big Bores. Can't wait to hear what he says. Is he still building this or was this a while ago?

there u have it..o_O...probably..:unsure:..no...the best sand rail out there..:love:...period!...Ive seen many builds but the attention to details here is amazing.....:oops:...hes dedicated it to his lost friend who went by the screen name/nickname of dell boy.......?

Last edited:
I haven’t mate, I’m not on that forum much because posting pics is a pain and I can’t do it from my phone easily.

But he’s doing a sterling job on his DH now and the blue rail he has is my fav.

Yeah I know what you mean about posting pics, proper easy with phone on here though ?

I got the rovan knock-offs of those bow-ties but those things SERIOUSLY dig into anything that isn't concrete. Wish proline had their big block badlands for 5th scale

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks