Baja transmission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that video ?? for how much those damn thing cost they shouldn't pop, tho u do get bragging rights ?
He did get warranty replacement like.

We think why they failed was down to the foam on the brps getting wet through running in winter, I've not seen or heard of one blowing for a while though tbf
Yup?7.5hp Gizmo 30.5. Not a 70cc but not bad
Not bad at all mate but also nothing like the power of a 71:)

Yeah I was referring to too light of oil in the trans... bad mojo oil get too hot and thins out. Heat breaks down the oil as well. Imo with higher hp engines and greater drivetrain stress a thicker weight oil will be more beneficial. Or an oil cooler but I don't think that's realistic on our rc...

Yeah I was referring to too light of oil in the trans... bad mojo oil get too hot and thins out. Heat breaks down the oil as well. Imo with higher hp engines and greater drivetrain stress a thicker weight oil will be more beneficial. Or an oil cooler but I don't think that's realistic on our rc...
I'd like to see sum 1 do a oil cooler?

run 10k in my baj...but I need to up it a bit tbh.....
20180506_154803 by evssv, on Flickr
20180506_154756 by evssv, on Flickr

What's "Diff out"? Or did you mean give out ?

Not sure i can explain it well but here goes...Diff out is when your diff oil is to light and normally happens whilst cornering, all the power goes to the inside wheel with less grip thus losing momentum and blowing the tyre off. Hope that makes sense..lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks