best large scale all rounder for bashing and racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard for me to justify dropping 2k on a 5t as much as I want one as a christmas gift to myself. Facebook marketplace has a couple cleans DBXLs for sale and I'm tempted to drop $600 for my first 1/5th scale.

Westchester brother

Try to see if anyone sells its in the states so I don't have to pay international shipping.
We race off road in queens every sunday. If you plan on coming out you’ll want a 5ive t minimum

good morn, thanks for all the feedback! Well I almost pulled a trigger on a new losi but as usual I'm always scouring the internet and came across a used 5ive-t with upgraded gears, bearings, control arms, links etc. , remote included for a fair price. Yes, I imagine its been beat on but new upgraded motor and other stuff so I'm going to check it out and see!

Out of all of the rigs I bought 2 brand new 5ive-t 2.0's and got a v1.5 5ive-t, there's a reason honestly and the simple fact is they can take an absolute beating and carry on and the fact that they are stout right out of the box without needing significant costly upgrades is a winner.
that's a fair point to be fair they are the 1/5th scale truck to have im just going to have to bite the bullet and get it

I started looking at different bodies for the 5ive-t, didn't realize how pricey they are! looks like the roll cage comes with most of them?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks