BNIB HPI 5SC SS $21.60 on Amazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see ;)

And I know it's "under review." All that means is that Amazon is not offering the item directly as somebody has alerted them there may be a discrepancy with the item. As you can tell, I'm not too worried about it.

I had found a expensive survival jacket for .02 that is over $500 so I ran down to load some cash onto a pre-paid card ordered it. Item was shipped and even got to my post office! but some how they turned it around and refunded me my $.02. Such a let down cause it got 95% of the way to me lol.

^ That'd be super frustrating. I've gotten some really ridiculous deals on Amazon, so when I see something like this, I usually don't hesitate to hop on it. If they don't show up, I've lost nothing, but if they do, I've gained quite a lot ;)

^ That'd be super frustrating. I've gotten some really ridiculous deals on Amazon, so when I see something like this, I usually don't hesitate to hop on it. If they don't show up, I've lost nothing, but if they do, I've gained quite a lot ;)

I understand your point, and I have played this game too.
Here is a true fact though -
If you list something like this, and you get 1,000 people to buy like you did, which is probably a Low number.
This company now has your money, and you have said that your total was like $108.
Even if the number was only the 1,000 people, That is $108,000 they have got to use for a week now for FREE.
Try to get that option at any bank around ! :lol:
Not going to happen.

I understand your point, and I have played this game too.
Here is a true fact though -
If you list something like this, and you get 1,000 people to buy like you did, which is probably a Low number.
This company now has your money, and you have said that your total was like $108.
Even if the number was only the 1,000 people, That is $108,000 they have got to use for a week now for FREE.
Try to get that option at any bank around ! :lol:
Not going to happen.

^ That's nowhere near a true fact, but more of a fantasy than anything.

They only listed 5 available for sale, which I bought. Since then, they listed an additional 5 for sale, and of those only 1 has been purchased. So 6 sold hardly sounds as sexy as your exaggerated 1000.

6 x 21.60 = 129.60. OMG!!! There's a conspiracy to borrow $130 from gullible Amazon shoppers.

:lol:

Last edited:
We'll see ;)

And I know it's "under review." All that means is that Amazon is not offering the item directly as somebody has alerted them there may be a discrepancy with the item. As you can tell, I'm not too worried about it.

You should be worried. Here's the thing. I've seen this kind of stuff before. You'll probably get a body or something but nothin near the complete car. You'll be out the $100+ for each one for the shipping because once you ask for refund, they'll refund you the $21, only when you spend another $100+ per item to ship back...

I just checked and the shipping is over $100.

I've seen people get scammed like this.

Remember one thing- if it seems too good to be true, it is. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson this time and won't be as gullible next time :)

Last edited:
Still not worried :lol:

To get these kind of deals, it takes a certain intelligent shopper willing to take a risk. The possibility of receiving the advertised product is worth the minor hassle of disputing the charge with Amazon and my credit card company. In this day and age, for sensible internet shoppers, it is near impossible to get away with stealing $ from consumers.

Wait until I receive whatever it is that weighs 47lbs per box before you act like you have all the answers.

To get these kind of deals, it takes a certain intelligent shopper willing to take a risk. The possibility of receiving the advertised product is worth the minor hassle of disputing the charge with Amazon and my credit card company. In this day and age, for sensible internet shoppers, it is near impossible to get away with stealing $ from consumers.

Wait until I receive whatever it is that weighs 47lbs per box before you act like you have all the answers.

In this day and age, there are lots of scams and more and more gullible people.

^ That's nowhere near a true fact, but more of a fantasy than anything.

They only listed 5 available for sale, which I bought. Since then, they listed an additional 5 for sale, and of those only 1 has been purchased. So 6 sold hardly sounds as sexy as your exaggerated 1000.

6 x 21.60 = 129.60. OMG!!! There's a conspiracy to borrow $130 from gullible Amazon shoppers.

5 here & 5 there & it soon adds up to having Many peoples money to use for Free !

You should be worried. Here's the thing. I've seen this kind of stuff before. You'll probably get a body or something but nothin near the complete car. You'll be out the $100+ for each one for the shipping because once you ask for refund, they'll refund you the $21, only when you spend another $100+ per item to ship back...

I just checked and the shipping is over $100.

I've seen people get scammed like this.

Remember one thing- if it seems too good to be true, it is. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson this time and won't be as gullible next time :)

I would bet that it is a scam of sorts going on here too.

Like I have said several times, I wish you luck, but I'll bet you right now that you are not getting HPI 5SC SS Kits for that price.
There is No way that is happening !
It is hard to steal money from people these days I agree, but they are scamming you and who knows who else into allowing them to use your money for free for what a week plus now.
If you think this scam is only on Amazon, I'm betting NOT !
I want honest pictures of what you get, if you do get anything, especially if it were to weight 47lbs per box. ;)

This thread will be updated with pictures of what, if anything, arrives on my doorstep.

Like I said in the very first post in this thread, I'm not convinced this is a legit deal either, but the potential benefit outweighs the risk for me.

Relax nobody is being taken for anything. Amazon would not still be in business if they allowed sellers to rip off customers. I'm sure there is some type of moneyback guaranty like ebay does..... I do like lookers thinking though, of it being a free short term loan for the seller! How could one ever prove that was the plan (if it was only done once or twice). There is a lot I could do with 100k even if I only had it for a month or two!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks