BNIB HPI 5SC SS $21.60 on Amazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignorant?

I think the person who tried to exploit this is ignorant and everyone that said the package weighs 47lbs is also ignorant. How much did those bodies weigh??? 47 ounces maybe? Lol

How much was shipping when you ordered them? A few days later I looked and they had shipping around $170.
It ended up being about $130. I saw the price increased after I purchased mine, I'm not sure what to make of it.
After re-reading all of the posts it seems to me that the, " Ignorant posters " as you call us, were nearly all correct in our thinking.
I believe that makes us the opposite of what you are claiming. :lol:
I'm not making claims, just observations.
Ignorant?

I think the person who tried to exploit this is ignorant and everyone that said the package weighs 47lbs is also ignorant. How much did those bodies weigh??? 47 ounces maybe? Lol
Yes, ignorant.

Nothing ventured ....
Bit of a risk too far ....
If it looks too good to be true ....

Loads of phrases ....

Who cares? He didn't.

Potential gain was huge ....

I suppose there was only one eventual outcome, but never mind.
Hope the reclaim goes well, or is it simply a done deal, and you have to sell the bodies to regain any monies lost?

Al.

Well at least you had a go, I would! Everyone loves a bargain and beleive me I have had some amazing bargains in the past as Alan can vouch for (atom).
As Alan said, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck in bargain hunting in the future.
J;)

Really. People need to lighten up, it's his money, and well worth the shot! Even those discontinued bodies are worth the money to somebody out there....

Nothing ventured ....
Bit of a risk too far ....
If it looks too good to be true ....

Loads of phrases ....

Who cares? He didn't.

Potential gain was huge ....

I suppose there was only one eventual outcome, but never mind.
Hope the reclaim goes well, or is it simply a done deal, and you have to sell the bodies to regain any monies lost?

Al.
Thanks for the support :) The Toyota bodies are already on their way back to the seller, and a full refund is pending (including shipping). The seller was remorseful for the mistake and has been very easy to work with.
Well at least you had a go, I would! Everyone loves a bargain and beleive me I have had some amazing bargains in the past as Alan can vouch for (atom).
As Alan said, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck in bargain hunting in the future.
J;)
Agree, and thanks for the support! Being creative, flexible, and willing to take calculated risks can uncover some pretty amazing deals.

Really. People need to lighten up, it's his money, and well worth the shot! Even those discontinued bodies are worth the money to somebody out there....
Couldn't agree more on all points :)
There was just an episode on ebay yesterday, someone had some km buggies and trucks for a giveaway price and people whereover it. 100 of each sold really quick.
I've seen these come and go as well, but haven't been fortunate enough to try their legitimacy. I will surely keep my eyes peeled :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks