BNIB HPI 5SC SS $21.60 on Amazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assure you it's not 47lbs lmao. I can't believe people are so gullible

You can check the ACTUAL weight of the package at UPS and Fedex with the tracking number. It will show the actual weight of the package that was shipped, it has nothing to do with what the person claimed it weighed.

Not saying they didn't do a "call back" of the packages, as it is possible. If they figured out there was a mistake they can contact the shipping company and have the package returned as long as it has not been delivered.

So he may or may not get the baja's but that doesn't mean they weren't shipped.

Do you have a tracking number you can post?

This thread will be updated with pictures of what, if anything, arrives on my doorstep.

Like I said in the very first post in this thread, I'm not convinced this is a legit deal either, but the potential benefit outweighs the risk for me.

Come on man, you for sure know something by now.
Lets hear the story.

Tracking updated with rescheduled delivery for tomorrow

Packages arrived to my local post office but didn't make it onto the delivery truck today

Boxes arrived! No bajas though, a bunch of 1/8th scale Toyota bodies. Return already processed and full refund is pending.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, but this one got away :)

Hey I would have done the same if I seen the listing. Even though in reality we all know you were trying to exploit a error in listing price I would still complain to Amazon about this a demand something for your troubles. On top of keeping one of those bodies lol. Were they even nice? Maybe you coulda flipped them for a profit? Again it was worth the shot right. I once got a pair of Korkers (cleets that go over wader boots for fishing on top of slimey rocks and such) which are regularly $99 for $23 brand new free shipping.

Yeah they're great bodies, discontinued Toyota Ivan Strewart edition. I have no use for them though.

This really was no trouble to me, it seems some of the ignorant posters in this thread had more trouble over it than I did ;). Like I said, from the moment I clicked buy I knew there wasn't a great chance I would get the bajas. The seller already responded and apologized for the inconvenience. No worries :)

0FF3744E-25F0-4625-A72E-92D3AFB8AE9F_zpsmhyxxuq1.jpg

Yeah they're great bodies, discontinued Toyota Ivan Strewart edition. I have no use for them though.

This really was no trouble to me, it seems some of the ignorant posters in this thread had more trouble over it than I did ;). Like I said, from the moment I clicked buy I knew there wasn't a great chance I would get the bajas. The seller already responded and apologized for the inconvenience. No worries :)

After re-reading all of the posts it seems to me that the, " Ignorant posters " as you call us, were nearly all correct in our thinking.
I believe that makes us the opposite of what you are claiming. :lol:

0FF3744E-25F0-4625-A72E-92D3AFB8AE9F_zpsmhyxxuq1.jpg

Good on you for having a go!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks