Bobby’s hybrid hack job🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good see you added the wing 👍🏾
Yea added the wing, rcmax rod ends, irp shock perches. Adjusted the front toe and camber. The rear camber is stock at +2 and it’s threaded all the way in. I want to get it to -1 but will need to cut the rcmax grub screw thing for the rear upper arms. I took pictures of everything but they are not on my phone for some reason🤷‍♂️

Are you running stock losi 5t shocks kn the rear? I need perches as well. 5t shocks with the extensions and irc springs

Will the irc perches fit a losi shocks?
I’m running losi shocks with the stiffest ddm springs and the irp extended shock ends and perches
Well they are rovan shocks with losi plastic and tlr shock caps🤣

I took that guy's advise from fb and went with the irc springs. Night and day difference from the ddm ones. They're junk lol but when replacing springs I realized how bad of shape 3 of the 4 perches were in. Number 4 was trash.

I temporarily ripped them off of my l5b. Where did you find the irc perches?

I took that guy's advise from fb and went with the irc springs. Night and day difference from the ddm ones. They're junk lol but when replacing springs I realized how bad of shape 3 of the 4 perches were in. Number 4 was trash.

I temporarily ripped them off of my l5b. Where did you find the irc perches?
Detroit performance

you should throw it away
I’m not longer interested in your childish jokes. You’ve been reported.
Rainbow Reaction GIF by Declan McKenna

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks