Bobby’s rr5 max pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s what separates the men from the boys🤣
No hidden damage besides stripped threads in the engine cover. Replacing that, the pull start with a new outerwear, power switch and putting in a Bartolone pipe and slapping it all back together. We are racing again at p1 on Sunday🤣
Umm no, it's insanity pure and simple. If your rig can't make it to multiple races without having to strip it down to next to nothing then it's not well built. That's called surviving, not maintaining.

Umm no, it's insanity pure and simple. If your rig can't make it to multiple races without having to strip it down to next to nothing then it's not well built. That's called surviving, not maintaining.
👆I would know. Last year I was tearing my poop box down all the time. Granted I am not racing but I don't see why that would make a difference

I don’t have to do any maintenance between runs besides change the air filter and that isn’t even 100% necessary. Breaking down a rig is a good way to see what’s going on and increases my chances that it will last the whole race day the next time out.
👆I would know. Last year I was tearing my poop box down all the time. Granted I am not racing but I don't see why that would make a difference
You were tearing it down because it wasn’t working (fixing) I’m tearing it down to make sure nothing breaks in the future (preventative maintenance) two very different things

We'll have to agree to disagree. What your doing is a tear down, not a pm. You'll likely have bad thread issues before something actually craps out on you. I'll keep being a boy I guess.....

We'll have to agree to disagree. What your doing is a tear down, not a pm. You'll likely have bad thread issues before something actually craps out on you. I'll keep being a boy I guess.....
That was a joke, but seriously what’s the big deal? The fuel tank comes out with 3 screws, the engine comes out with 4 screws and the electronics tray comes out with 8 screws. It’s almost no work and by doing that I can actually see what’s going on with everything. Because I did it last week I was able to catch an issue with the drive shaft rubbing against a wire and because I caught it I was able to fix it before I shorted out and it actually caused big problems.🤷‍♂️

Sean's probably never dealt with the kind of dust we do. This crap bakes on quick and get's everywhere! Most are killing pull starts after a couple runs even with outerwears.

Track maintenance is like a serious secret or something cause I spent a little while last night trying to find out how to fix those fekin things and couldn't find much other than people driving tractors over their tracks w/ giant rakes.

Track maintenance is like a serious secret or something cause I spent a little while last night trying to find out how to fix those fekin things and couldn't find much other than people driving tractors over their tracks w/ giant rakes.
It’s seriously difficult managing a good track surface. The dirt on Long Island is very poor. We need a proper soil clay mix that is about 12 inches deep along the whole track. And the whole track needs to be dragged out and rolled every week. Even still after a day like yesterday any track would be seriously fiddlesticked up

And when the clay gets wet 😳 cleaning that off ya rig PITA
🤣🤣🤣🤣
fun and games pain GIF

Do we know this kid🤔🤦‍♂️😆

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks