Bobby’s rr5 max pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cow stuff was basically simple green if I remember correctly, rep was using it for a bit. I like the citroil we used it quite a bit at the machine shop for light clean up. Spray on wipe off, parts clean. It was kinda pricy from what I remember though. I just spray down with this muk off stuff. Seems to work decent, before I used a dry silicon spray. That worked too.

That cow stuff was basically simple green if I remember correctly, rep was using it for a bit. I like the citroil we used it quite a bit at the machine shop for light clean up. Spray on wipe off, parts clean. It was kinda pricy from what I remember though. I just spray down with this muk off stuff. Seems to work decent, before I used a dry silicon spray. That worked too.
Alright I’ll check it out

Well I jumped the gun on getting Pam back together. I realized I needed to take her apart again to install the diffs so figured while I was at it I’d rob the parts off Pam to get Jim back together. Well, I’m glad I did. The killswitch wire was rubbing against the driveshaft. This could have been rather upsetting if it got worse.1B160783-05E5-47CC-9D64-17BA3D4391D4.jpeg54056D22-A6F9-4F2E-973F-F18140E75272.jpeg541E0F63-A025-4201-93EC-5D2B0AABFCD0.jpeg1CB9931C-B1C4-44D4-B313-B9F0BD3F1F0C.jpeg83F1A286-9418-4EF2-9CA9-495FAA21773A.jpeg

Last edited:
the difference in performance between the stock max pro diffs and the lsd's is unreal. the rig has so much more acceleration and control. plus I figured out the suspension on this thing and im finally happy with how its riding. Pam will be a force to be reckon with as long as I can be consistent.

I sure as hell wouldn't be doing that after every run.
That’s what separates the men from the boys🤣
No hidden damage besides stripped threads in the engine cover. Replacing that, the pull start with a new outerwear, power switch and putting in a Bartolone pipe and slapping it all back together. We are racing again at p1 on Sunday🤣

Looks good. Are you going to use something to hold the new hose extension straight? I'm using the same thing but it flops all around. I was thinking of using a strap of some sort and attach it to one of the upper cover screws.
Figured it might be floppy but didn’t think that far after. I will probably use a Velcro strap if it becomes an issue

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks