Bobby’s W5 max pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ffffuuuuukkkk nnnoooo!!!!🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣of course it’s a specialty screw that isn’t available anywhere nearby. I got 2 day shipping though so we will see🤷‍♂️
I don’t care who you are, if you can’t respect the attention to detail to add a hole through the housing and clutch bell to lock the bell in place then we can’t be friends.image.jpg

Last edited:
The replacement grub screw isn’t going to be here in time so I bought a bolt for the time being to chuck in there to get it up and running. Bought a Bartolone pipe to try out as I have a feeling the barracuda pipe is choking my engine and probably robbing a couple thousand rpms from him. I have another one for Pam, but I won’t install it until I know it’s a good upgrade. The Bart l5b pipe is a drop in upgrade only requiring me to move to hole in the plastic skirt👍94B761CD-2FE7-4834-A65D-FB7E3C051E0C.jpeg336382D2-9E8B-4818-A079-25477DBE1613.jpegB21EDD01-9E7B-42E8-A452-51EE8DE447FA.jpeg

she sounds lively for sure, but will need to be tuned again

Only .02" of rain at 6am, we racing!... Glad you came to your senses and decided to support what we got going locally (y) Just remember it's not just the track your supporting but the other guys as well. Boring when people don't show up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks