Bought myself a 5ive-B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as per my usual I fire it up make sure it runs and drives before I head out...yep battery is dead. Per the usual it's always something lol. I threw it on charger. Will report back eventually.

Kept shutting down and thought to myself no way in hell is it too hot already it's gotta be something. That was it. Not enough juice left.

Made it about 3/8 of a tank and it shut down. I feared the worse. Came home pulled it hoping to see the coil had dropped by time I got it that far all is well again. Got it virtually back together now. So no idea unless it got hot perhaps
You doing break-in still? If so, I'm thinking the body was off for ease of getting to the needles?

Eh sort of but not really. I've got probably tank and a half thru it with randomly driving the front or back lawn. But not enough time to truly spool up if that makes sense. Same rich as they come settings as today...but body was on this time around. So threw on the street tires from my dbxl gonna take it up to highschool parking lot and see what happens with no body and grass to deal with

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_192401.jpg
    IMG_20200628_192401.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks