BRP or beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did blackbone transmission gears in that rig so I'll likely not put a 19 idle gear coz cant get a blackbone one??? plus the 34 has the grunt??
Yeah, the 5T drive gear is 19t compared to the 20t on the baja. So if you'd rather just rip turf, you can opt for the 5t gear as another option, but I'm seeing even with the OBR 34cc that low end torque on 190s is not a problem.

Beadlocks are nice cause if you wear out a tire or tear it or whatever, its way cheaper to replace. But also brps will hold more power. Mark is running Ubers on his twin I think. I say beadlocks if you don't have to tape the foams and glue em (I don't know if you have to do that tho, mark can answer that)
The viper on my twin are not taped nor glued, just have ddm beadlock screws

I just did blackbone transmission gears in that rig so I'll likely not put a 19 idle gear coz cant get a blackbone one??? plus the 34 has the grunt

I feel like I need to get a 20 at some point, just to see the difference. Gotta get a 19/55 gear set first. Even on break in (20% throttle) the stock gears are breaking traction to an unbelievable degree. Once I get her tuned, I hope to catch some wheelie action for you guys before I go taller on the gearing!

as i have had this conversation already was just change the mood here this morning

Definitely the more productive way of wasting our hobby time!

Not to entirely jack your thread, but to keep things going in this light, I did my 3 heat cycles under load today at an awesome new running place. Going from the stock 26cc motor to the OBR is completely eye opening! I was trying to keep her in the lower revs, but just kept breaking traction no matter what. Dirt, gravel, grass, it didn't matter! And I'm running Hostile MXTs...

I'll be sure to get some vids of the new spot and my running once everything is completely dialed in. I'm just not that good at narrating my run videos quite yet.

I will say this though, this engine is FAR easier to start than the stocker running the Walbro 990.

Here's a good shot of how pig rich I'm running for break in: sloppy.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks