BUYER BEWARE!! KIERAN JAMES..SCAMMER!!!...uk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He cant make a sticky for everyone that's been ripped off. But he can make a sticky list for all the bad scammers. BUT only if the accuser provides proof. Sorry but people get burned for people lieing both directions. Screenshots of convos etc.
Agree....obv not 100% if its same kierans for 1.......and 2. i do have the whole vorza wat app convo still here on me fone..so its a open shut case he scammed me.....FACT!...

I've not been on here for a while - not in R/C any more, at least not at the moment ...

I've just read this thread.

That recorded delivery photo - did the RM sticker wrap across the envelope onto the other side, or was that all the remaining part of the sticker - top corner of the envelope in the photo?

Reason I ask, but is it possible the card was attached with the sticker to the box with the Vorza in it, someone nicked the Vorza and left you with the card?

Just a thought.

Al.

I've not been on here for a while - not in R/C any more, at least not at the moment ...

I've just read this thread.

That recorded delivery photo - did the RM sticker wrap across the envelope onto the other side, or was that all the remaining part of the sticker - top corner of the envelope in the photo?

Reason I ask, but is it possible the card was attached with the sticker to the box with the Vorza in it, someone nicked the Vorza and left you with the card?

Just a thought.

Al.
Yeah it wrapped around and was untouched as in not restuck on to the envelope (y).no...it was a scam ...plan n simple....(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks