C9A5B Baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I know, promise you it must have had 2 full tanks through it max ??‍♂️

Those mini pins wear out quick ,I had wore mine out on my Baja clone ,at least that I got the privelage to do so!
But I bought some used Prolines!

Get these Uber Vipers from Dave's. Kinda pricey but they are belted. They help my rig hook up so much. Your Rig was screaming! Looking forward to more vids! And it's always nice to not break something haha.

Attachments

• 20200425_000557.jpg
    20200425_000557.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200424_164023.jpg
    20200424_164023.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 4
Get these Uber Vipers from Dave's. Kinda pricey but they are belted. They help my rig hook up so much. Your Rig was screaming! Looking forward to more vids! And it's always nice to not break something haha.

It did look like he was losing traction!...:unsure:

Yeah doug was also saying good things about them, plus they seem to do well when you throw big bore power at them, more videos on the way ??
Another video, my girlfriends little brother having a rip??

Last edited:
Soo, took the baja out yesterday after the temp fix of the hub carrier, went alright, the temp fix didn't break but the steering felt differently as expected tbh. Had a good 15mins running then....didn't want to move ?, baja diff went bye bye haha.
Not having much luck with this one am I ???

Attachments

• 20200517_133709.jpg
    20200517_133709.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks