Can't Pull Start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpine4

I went to break in my engine today and I can’t pull start. Bell crank will not turn over. It’s just stuck. I pull the cover off to see if something was hanging up but nothing. I did pull the whole shroud and cover to install KB, but I don’t think that would cause this issue. Brand new what is going?

All this sounds about right. How do I fix it?
Loosen the 2 coil bolt (don't take em out tho), lift the coil off the flywheel and slip a buisness card in between the coil and flywheel, then let the flywheel suck the coil down onto the business card, then tighten the coil and slip out the card and put it all back together.

Gonna love it, gonna learn small motor repair with this hobby:)
Now it starts and the stops. I pulled the spark plug and pulled three times then installed it. Still not wanting to start. I will try again. Damn I suck at this

Last edited:
Just ordered part from DDM. The part $6.00 plus shipping. Hopefully I get it in the next few days. Bummer my lipo is fully charged. I should uncharge it.

I have no idea. I notice some fuel was being spit on the frame. The motor would turn over and run for 3 sec then shut down. Did this a lot. So I tried to give it some throttle and the plastic piece blew right off. I have no idea how It broke, seems like a hairline fracture that gave way under pressure. Losi 5ive-T 2.0 brand new, wanted to break it in today. Truck had other plans.

Who have you bought it from?
I have no idea. I notice some fuel was being spit on the frame. The motor would turn over and run for 3 sec then shut down. Did this a lot. So I tried to give it some throttle and the plastic piece blew right off. I have no idea how It broke, seems like a hairline fracture that gave way under pressure. Losi 5ive-T 2.0 brand new, wanted to break it in today. Truck had other plans.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks