Can't Pull Start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will call Horizon hobby today and see what they say. Probably get nothing but worth a shot. How do I drain the tank? Do I unbolt the tank? Is there an easier way?

My man, it's always rad to have a couple carbs hanging out. Throw a new one on along with experimeting with different intakes. I couldn't start my baja for like a month and it ended up being a carb tuning issue. I have 2 cars now and enjoy running a choked 668 on one and a no choke 990 on the other just to check out the difference between choke and non choke. This is the best forum you'll find anywhere and we look forward to seeing your ride ripping!

My man, it's always rad to have a couple carbs hanging out. Throw a new one on along with experimeting with different intakes. I couldn't start my baja for like a month and it ended up being a carb tuning issue. I have 2 cars now and enjoy running a choked 668 on one and a no choke 990 on the other just to check out the difference between choke and non choke. This is the best forum you'll find anywhere and we look forward to seeing your ride ripping!
+1?? what craig said ??

What makes the 1170 that much better than 990? I should have bought another carb and part. Is it a pain to take off the primer bulb. Can I spray a little of silicon on plastic fitting so the hose slides on easier?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks