CEN Racing's New Short Course Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the older model fs .the cen seens to be better but I have not tried it .there is plenty of hopups for the fs/cen that really help. they all need help.lol or maybe it's just the addict in me not sure.hehe

Has any one tried the dual steering servos vs single? I only ran it withtwo but fried one (stock one) and now it snowed so no real way to test it running the stock baja servo spl10 till next week. Any thoughts on one vs 2 would be great.

2 servos is a must .It's like nite an day driving ,turn radius much smaller,responce is faster also.
Dual servos is the second best upgrade after a killer r/c kill switch.IMO

Any 1/5 scale servos should work. I used one from my baja. Fit just wright. Look on page 6 of this thread there are some pictures of the truck with 2 servos.

The stock baja servos fit fine I think the hitec 805 does as well. But the rhino/hitec size 1/5 servos don't quite fit. Thinking of making an adapter with aluminum but before that going to try the plastic servo adapter from the baja for the rhino/hitec. If anyone has tried it let us know what worked to fit the slightly smaller servos, please.

I have been running the 5745s for ever it seems with the original plate just modded .I cut off the perches too lower the servos ,redrill the holes on one side each servo an made a aluminum threaded plate for the screws. or get a hopup tray/aluminum that will accept the hitecs/rhinos. this maybe my next upgrade on this truck.:D

I have been running the 5745s for ever it seems with the original plate just modded .I cut off the perches too lower the servos ,redrill the holes on one side each servo an made a aluminum threaded plate for the screws. or get a hopup tray/aluminum that will accept the hitecs/rhinos. this maybe my next upgrade on this truck.:D

Sounds like a good idea. Largescalerc has the mcd alloy plate for 51.77 I believe. Right now dropped in two stock baja servos so that will do till I get that upgrade as well. Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks